So its dead right?

So its dead right?

Like Simpsons or Family Guy or to a lesser extent Bob's, Archer, American Dad these types of shows have lost their edge and need to die off.

Attached: South_Park_Season_25_teaser.jpg (421x237, 68.11K)

As long as people still want to fuck these cardboard cutouts.

The show hasn't been good for 15 years. The only thing keeping it alive is the fujos that want to fuck the circle paper puppets

I guess the seasonal rot is far more obvious now, I'm just sad it's finally here, oh well. They lasted far better than other comedy cartoons.

it's been dead since 2015

Like SpongeBob, it now exists to be a brand and network bedrock. And to make two Gen X relics billionaires

Tweak x Craig and Kenny x Cartman is cute fuck you

I just hope they go back to an episodic format sometime soon. That way at least every now and then theres a good episode. The seasonal structure lets them get away with repeating the same joke for multiple episodes and that's just not a good way to do a funny show. God damn I never want to hear "Tegrity Farms" again.

my point stands

Hier kommt die Schwulenpolizei von Tweek und Craig. Sie lieben es, Würstchen zu essen.

i don't speak kraut

Going from screaming crap to ironic melodrama got just as old

I think the problem is that no comedy is meant to last long-form for 20+ years.
Every joke and style of joke gets old after it's repeated a certain amount of times.

Curb your enthusiasm hasn't gone bad.

eh I guess, but it is just "larry ruins social situation" every time just like George

this newest episode wasn't that bad, it just didn't know what to do with its premise. also the pajama time song was extremely lame.

I've said it before and I'll said it again: if they can't balance the two aspects of the show(political satire and comedy with kids) anymore, they should split it in two. Let one group of fans have their le epic commentary on covid and other boring shit, and let the other watch the kids do funny stuff

Sadly its showing signs of aging and the only way to fix it is to completely remove it from politics
If it wasn't for covid this episode would have probably came out the exact same way except would have had the other main characters have more lines instead of what was clearly a person that one of the creators interacted with that was a realtor.
Should have been Stans dad moving back to south park and having towlie run the farm.
He should have been arguing with sharon about the masks or maybe even his new neighbors

The social commentary is getting old. Let us have fun with the characters having off the wall concepts rather than *insert relevant topic*

They should go back to creating shit that doesn't exist at all in the real world.
The best thing for them to give the reins to younger or at least funnier people who respect south parks legacy and will bring it back to early season kino.

It was dead the minute they pretended that the COVID vaccine does anything.

The fact that Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been there since the beginning is something other animated shows lose with their showrunners leaving early and it was an aspect many respected about South Park.

>2011
It's astonishing how great the writing for Stick of Truth was compared to the last decade of the show itself.

South Park died November 9 2016

It died long before that. I consider Funnybot to be the death kneel.

>south park has not been good since XX
But the last two specials were great.
>south park cannot balance comedy and politics anymore
But the last two specials did exactly that.

The real truth is that South Park needs to abandon the 6 day format. The specials had more time to work on them. Same with the games which were kino.

WHERE IS MEGA

Attached: 1567883497301.jpg (470x483, 58.29K)

Fractured But Whole was also extremely enjoyable I found.

this
Stick of Truth is easily one of the best licensed games ever made, especially considering how bad the show was at the time of its release