Is Canada the 4th best country for animation after the USA, Japan, and France?

Is Canada the 4th best country for animation after the USA, Japan, and France?

Attached: caflag.jpg (1202x961, 266.59K)

If so, I'd hate to see the worst. With all its tweenie weenie shows.

Honk

Ireland is currently #1

Bwahahahahahaaa
Wait you serious?

what Irish cartoons are being discussed on Any Forums right now?

I'll take British claymation over Canuck garbage, everyday.

People seem to forget Canada use to be good with animation back in the 70s-90s.

Attached: A95421E0-9566-4249-9317-DDF62C239834.jpg (1024x788, 222.92K)

That's why Canada has so many boomerfurries?

How much "American" animation is actually done stateside and how much is contracted out to Canada, Korea, etc.

Is there ANY currently running show besides South Park that's animated in the US?

We USED to do good stuff, what's even coming from us now?

I'd give it to Ireland, DESU

Attached: reboot2.png (349x492, 336.73K)

So if I want to live as an artist and have my children have a good artistic education, I should move to any of these countries?

Wasn't pic related canadian?
Cuphead?

Attached: images (3).jpg (960x1440, 222.17K)

Attached: truck_hockey_trudeau-1536x1134.jpg (1536x1134, 533.94K)

>children have a good...education
Do not move to the US.
Also they don't have healthcare so you'll be suffocated by debt if you have medical issues.

So how come I see lots of artists and animators coming out from the US even today?

>Also they don't have healthcare so you'll be suffocated by debt if you have medical issues.
So how people take care of themselves?

>back in the 70s-90
That's almost half a century, oji-san.

No

>So how people take care of themselves?
They don't. They avoid doctors as long as they can, until the problem is critical and ends up costing them tens of thousands of dollars. Or hundreds of thousands.
Or its too late, the cancer has spread. If we detected it earlier we could have done something but you didn't want to pay $5000 for an MRI and now we're going to be on your widow like a bloodhound for $500,000 of debt that she doesn't legally have to pay but we'll send her mail and emails and phone calls and squeeze out every cent we can from her grief stricken mind until she's a husk.

Hell yeah, remember Rescue Heroes? That shit was my jam when I was 10, and that theme song still slaps.

Attached: 910Uj-uTAcL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 689.79K)