References that zoomers didn't understood

references that zoomers didn't understood

Attached: 1643844820907.png (848x477, 692.76K)

RIP Betty

Who is Betty?

Fuck Marry Kill, go

>that zoomers didn't understood
The golden Girls came out in 1985, ended in 92, and it was hardly something a kid would watch, not to mention that it wasn't exported to the most of the world.
Zoomer were "born" after 2000, so even Millennials, and people older than that from outside the states would hardly ever get that reference. Every single Golden girl has been death for at least 12 years.

I was honestly surprised that they made that reference at all, let alone base a whole episode on that.

fuck rue
marry betty
kill bea
i don't know what to do with estelle you fuckers can have her

Is The Golden Girls actually good? I've only seen bits and pieces of it.

>you want to say you are a Blanche or at least a Sophia
>but deep down inside yoy know you're a Rose
jdimsa

>kill bea
You take that back.
You take that back right now!

Attached: deadpool11.jpg (640x553, 39.52K)

Betty masack

Why the fuck did you spoiler that you fucking meek sadboi

The episodes are short, so try the first two seasons. They are have great episodes, save for two or three which are shit. The first episode of season three is also great but it slowly declines from there.

>Every single Golden girl has been death for at least 12 years.
One of them died a few weeks ago.

Really? I just checked all of them and got:

>Bea Arthur Died: April 25, 2009
>Estelle Getty Died: July 22, 2008
>Rue McClanahan Died: June 3, 2010

and there it is, I misread Betty White, that died Died: December 31, 2021. Pretty damn long life, she was born in 1922, so she was just shy of 100.

Still, this is an old ass show. I imagine most people on this thread caught it on reruns at best.

Most things in Regular Show.

>kill bea
FUCK YOU

man im tired of golden girl references

DOROTHYCHADS WW@

Yeah, and all those buster keaton on cartoons are also getting repetitive.

Attached: Watercolours-of-the-Bizarro-World-2.jpg (1445x972, 676.28K)

>Estelle Getty Died: July 22, 2008
She died of an unusual form of dementia called Lewy Body Dementia. It has only been officially acknowledged as a medical condition since 1990 and her death brought more attention to this rare disease. Unlike Alzheimer's Disease it affects the part of the brain that deals with motor actions rather than cognition.

I watched the show as a kid, I got into old shows whenever I was sick and stayed at my grandparents.

Zoomer cope

Dude I watched Golden Girls with my grandmother before you were even born.
>1997 zoomer

Poor woman, that's a terrible way to go. Isn't that same symptoms Stephen Hawkins went trough? I saw some declarations by man going trough that and he said at the start the hardest part for him was listening to himself talking; the thoughts came clear but the words would come out slowly and he will trip over his words.

The show ended 30 years ago, user, you need to be at least 40 and from USA to remember watching it while it was coming out. In which case, I am very sorry to hear that.

user, why the fuck would anybody want to be older? Sure, when you are a kid, maybe 20 or less, it might sound good, but the body gets progressively more fucked up and there is no going back. I exercise and eat well but still I am nowhere near what I was at my prime.
You seem young; hear me out, you are going to be wishing you were from another generation soon enough.

>singles zoomers out
No one born after 1960 has seen a single episode of The Golden Girls. You complained about millennials until they were all adults, now that zoomers are the ones in college you're whining about them. Get a life and stop bitching about people younger than you.

>Zorak: My favorite episode was the one where they all took contaminated Geritol and died.