Rigs the votes to get Courtney eliminated in the single best scene of Season 1

>rigs the votes to get Courtney eliminated in the single best scene of Season 1
>booted the very next episode, not even as a consequence of his rigging
>doesn't even make merge
I'm still mad.

Attached: yessssss.jpg (1280x720, 66.92K)

i'm still mad about leshawna. they had no realistic way to get her voted off because of how likable she was but they still didn't want her to win

Heather’s naked boobs was the greatest scene. Thanks to Harold for making it happen.

they should've swapped Leshawna and Duncan's eliminations

>No TDA finale of Harold vs Duncan or Lindsay
I'm still mad. Beth was a shitty finalist

Harold was too based for words

It also ultimately led to Duncan in prison

this reminds how harold never show that feature again

I can agree with this
Leshawna was great, she was stereotypical but at no point felt annoying because of it. In fact, it literally only strengthened her character, and it was all undercut with a willingness to help others and be nice

Harold was basically in the same boat. Looking back, Harold helped a lot more by just being this fucking weirdo nerd than he held anyone back

That’s probably why they never won. Because they’re just too cool

>she was stereotypical but at no point felt annoying because of it.
this. in one of the very first episodes when she called Heather a spoiled white brat or something, i knew i was gonna love her

Harold was always my favorite camper.
I think how he got eliminated was bullshit. If it WAS a direct consequence of him cheating I wouldn't mind, but it was an ass pull. He got to hook up with Leshawna though, which is pretty fucking based, good for him. They're still like one of the best Total Drama couples too.
He really came into his own in Action, I also like how that season really developed him and Leshawna as actual friends, they legit make a nice duo.

Getting a girlfriend and seeing Heather's tits was enough to dull his edges.

Harold was my nigga. I was always rooting for him. Was absolutely mad how he lost, but still based he exposed Heather's boobs.

The finale should've been Harold vs Duncan or Harold vs Courtney.

>touching Courtney
>allowed to live
Good for the show.

Gwen as a finalist was deserved but fuck whoever thought Owen deserved to last that long also be a finalist, Heather vs Gwen would've been kino

Season 1 Owen was based. after that he become nothing but fart jokes but i really love Owen in TDI

I thought the writers had them break up or something

i think their relationship had turbulence, but not a hard breakup. later on, they mostly focused on the Duncan/Gwen/Courtney love triangle on the romance front

nah man, Owen had a good run.
>faced his fear in the first challenge and gave his team the advantage
>was one of the better dodgeball players
>caught dinner in the camping challenge
>won the eating challenge tiebreaker
>got his key from a bear (the most difficult challenge of the bunch)
>took everything in stride during the triple dog dare challenge
Gwen was the disappointment there if you ask me

World Tour Owen is also good because of his bromance with Noah

total drama thread? total drama thread

Attached: brig.png (1612x646, 999.82K)

Leshawna was stereotypical but then again she wasn't necessarily an unrealistic character, there's women out there that look and act like her.

She was great because she was both a very competent and good person. Heather dropped her spaghetti and went straight to calling her ghetto, Leshawna could've gone for her race but she was the better person and went for her character.