Shapeshifting

I would like a hero or villain who uses their abilities to hide their secret identity.. by appearing as the opposite gender.

Attached: martianmanhunter.jpg (1000x562, 91.69K)

There's been a lot, most shapeshifters in the big universes have done it at least for a while.
Mystique was canonically Marvel's Sherlock Holmes just for one example.

Attached: 1643740020443.jpg (640x984, 180.6K)

this happened in one of the first episodes of Young Justice. Miss Martian turned into Robin with tits and the boys said "it's not 100% convincing"

Going to write my own fic like that one day.

Attached: SHAZAM.jpg (1500x2039, 417.89K)

Learn to read.
There's this hero called Mighty Man who can be a guy or a girl when outside of the MM form.

I once had a similar idea
>Evil group/organization needs evil mindless grunts for evil stuff
>Capture pre pub kids
>Indoctrinated and train them to be good soldiers
>Also forced them to go thorugh sex change
>Now they won't be recognied by their parents and they also won't have the desire to go back looking like that
I had this idea way before the tranny movement even started

There is a manga where these three guys piss off some yakuza boss so he sends them to thailand and transforms them into girls who he then makes into an idol group.
Reminded me of that.

Attached: Mighty_Man.jpg (628x960, 117.89K)

He looks like he fucks asian women

Residence. The first two, anyway.

No time like the present user

I mean that's just Ranma if Ranma gave a shit about super heroics over martial arts.

Nope. This person can change whenever they want. Don't need some hot/cold water.

But why would they do that?

Attached: cybersix 1 2.jpg (500x372, 41.93K)

To keep their true identity a secret. What better way than to make people think you are a man when you're not. OR a woman when you are not.

Something where you could be as close to yourself as possible, without people catching on to the fact that you're very obviously not the sex that you say you are?

Yawn! That's boring and overdone.

You didn't even notice my Cybersix example. Not shape-shifting, but still.

wasn't that She-Zow? and Any Forums lost their shit over it

All right all right.

>Yea! We need a trans hero!