Somehow got "We Dont Talk About Bruno" song in my playlist and was surprised to hear the structure of this song which...

Somehow got "We Dont Talk About Bruno" song in my playlist and was surprised to hear the structure of this song which is basically just a very modern latin pop song. When I think about the most iconic Disney songs even up until Let It Go, they feel a lot more timeless.

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 112.25K)

he's coming

Attached: water-cup.gif (350x184, 737.32K)

He's cumming

Attached: tissue.jpg (1920x2160, 132.32K)

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

TIME FOR DINNER

Holy shit image how annoying the Let It Go takeover would've been if it came out during the age of TikTok

Attached: 1641526761378.png (664x720, 381.74K)

Agreed. Compare Reflection, Whole New World, or Colors of the Wind. Heavily vocal ballads that rely on actual singing capability. Modern Disney songs rely way too heavily on production.

Surface Pressure and What Else Can I Do? were the best songs.

what makes this pic funnier is how mardi gras parades used to illuminate the floats by way of dudes walking beside them with giant flaming poles
keep in mind these floats were made of paper mache

Encanto is pretty unique in its musical style, every other modern Disney musical follows the usual standard

Everything Lin Manuel does is awful. And I just can't wait to watch the little mermaid to flop

>Apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur

Seething. Little Mermaid will be a hit by Lin Manuel's association alone.

He's a talented songwriter but he should never be allowed to sing or voice characters, and we are blessed every day that John Leguizamo powerbombed him out of the recording booth for Bruno.

It wasn't just Let it Go, I heard and saw tons of parodies and covers of Do you wanna build a snowman? too

I mean he wasn't really bad in Hamilton (at least in my opinion), just very outshone by the rest of the cast

he's adequate when he's just rapping but he still doesn't have a very good voice. This is especially apparent if you've ever seen a touring production (or Broadway after he left) and an actual singer is in the role.

>avoided the song because I didn't want it stuck in my head for the past month
>finally break down and look up the song
>it's alright
THIS is the song that went viral? It's fine, but not something I really want to put on repeat or anything.

its literally Disney's despacito lol

It was alright. Really weird to me that the only madrigal in a movie about a family named Madrigal was about shitting on one of their family members

Disney fans will really listen to one song by Disney in a genre they don't listen to and call it the greatest of all time. I know the bar is already low because they're Disney fans but holy fuck, listen to some other music, watch other movies, expand your palette more than just a fucking straight dopamine hit of Disney movies.