Kino

Kino

Attached: 5DC0C2ED-56F5-44C9-A515-64B7081BDFC2.jpg (1016x1500, 305.35K)

Nice suit.
But Affleck is too tall for DD

black kingpin vs daredevil is better than most mcu fights

WAKE ME UP

I watched it last month. It was actually kinda entertaining.

How did Mark Steven Johnson get so much work?

Pretty much all older capeflicks and a few DC ones stomp MCU fights in my opinion. Never feel like those MCU fights have any punch or story to them.

The one I can think of that was good was Hulk vs Abomination. But they pretty much like to pretend that movie does not exist so fuck them.

What kind of story does Daredevil vs. huge retarded thug pretending to be Kingpin has?
>I won't kill you because... well, I just won't!

>stomp MCU fights
the fuck? We are literally in a Daredevil thread

Attached: daredevil-poster.jpg (620x954, 177.49K)

Nice vague critique which is just a roundabout way of saying "popular thing bad" without elaboration

That's like 90% of the threads hating on the MCU tbqh.

Because the story has no bite to it in the MCU. Just look at Thor Ragnorak. On paper it should feel like there's ton of stake and all that, but it's just a fun romp by Thor and nothing is really taken all that seriously to me by the end.

only decent MCU fights I can remember were Iron Man in Gulmira, Thor vs Loki in Thor 1, Cap vs Red Skull, and Iron Man and War Machine vs. the Hammer Drones.

THIS PAIN IS JUST TOO REAL

Yes

I'll be real: I forgot Netflix Daredevil was MCU and not its own universe. Weird since Matt was in Spider-Man, but that's my bad. The fights in it were great. Hallway fight, stair fight, Punisher prison fight, everything with Bullseye in S3. Take about half of Foggy and Karen's endless bitching out and Netflixdevil was pretty much perfect.
I'm not sure how to get more specific without saying real obvious shit. The fights in MCU just don't have much going for them in terms of choreography. Almost all of them are characters holding villains off for something else to happen. They don't indicate the two combatants' feelings about each other or their respective missions the way something like Spidey vs Goblin in the first Raimi movie or Batman vs Ra's in Begins do. The only one that comes to mind for me is Cap vs Bucky in Winter Soldier, and I think even in that one Cap was "holding him off".
Thor vs Loki was solid too. I didn't much care for the other ones you mentioned. Cap vs Skull felt like a letdown for all the animosity that should be between them.

Idk what that user was talking about, but Daredevil vs. Bullseye in the church told a slick story. And that stained glass shuriken shit was cool.

bump

I’m not the bad guy

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WONT BACK DOWN I WILL NOT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW