BCB — Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Mike and Daisy being frenly edition

Attached: C0B159DB-172B-4A73-9F6F-BCB59BBC2C73.png (800x1106, 447.49K)

I'm half expecting Taeshi to act like she never implied Daisy's crush on Mike had disappeared, because that's the kind of inconsistent schizo writing I've come to expect from this comic. No guys you don't get it, Daisy was just seeking a platonic friend love date from Paulo!

What did Mike do?

Attached: unknown-7.png (1280x222, 157.68K)

All the shipping and character interactions in this comic are rendered null and meaningless anyways.

Damned be the preestablished plot points or character traits. Taeshi is feelin EXTRA BPD or EXTRA Greedy that day and has to tap into hardcore retcon mode to appease her cult of fans.

>why are you always so nice to me
The last time Mike and Daisy were shown face-to-face she yelled at him and flounced off.

I'm beginning to believe that the comic will run forever until the heat death of the universe and nothing will ever be resolved. Every opportunity to resolve some conflict gets thrown out the window, and if it IS resolved, it is promptly forgotten for the sake of perpetual drama.

Panel 7 Daisy is twice his size

threadly reminder that Mike did nothing wrong

Mike is alone and vulnerable, the sperging has run out of him. If she still feels something for him this is her opening, cue that Sue pic where she's pining Mike to the floor with with Daisy

I was a Daisy fan in the shadows
I know I'm a big hypocrite who cares
I'm happy that she seems friendly and not what I was expecting
But there is so oh much time to make my worst nightmare come true

kek

Attached: 1631569562881.png (850x1133, 545.88K)

Do not read this comic

It's just gonna be the 'no longer attracted to you' shit from earlier, but with Daisy and Mike. Taeshi is going to be pushing PauloxDaisy forward and has to set it up somehow. People give her too much shit for much making stuff up out of the blue. She need another low energy solution.

What is Mike going to say?
We're all expecting the cringe I'm no longer attracted to you.
But what if he spills the beans about kissing Lucy?
How will Daisy react?

oh yeah that shit was weird, but it was all for the sake of 'mike bad'

Attached: they all have bpd.png (788x1020, 1.28M)

I am betting on her reaction to kissing Lucy being shock followed by Mike apologetic
it's just how she reacts, plus she did forgive him for pretty much roasting Lucy to suicide

If Mike goes for a kiss I'll blame it on Lucy and how she carved him to be her boytoy until the very last (the tree kiss, I want to remind, Taeshi had to write and confirm LUCY went for it, not Mike) and screwing his mind to think every female friend = kissable or some shit
Of course him having a harem of girls in pre whatever did not help, but desu he had no Femme friend who did NOT want his dick at some point and is kinda sad.

This was peak out of character sperging.
But then again every other character was busting mike balls for no reason.

I doubt he will try to kiss her, he will probably open up about everything, he is still simping for Sandy, unless he follows the Daisy kiss by breaking up with Sandy

Attached: 24.jpg (1600x2210, 886.87K)

NOW WE'RE TALKING

How many times was the line "Why are you always so nice to me?" used?
I'm a little tired of it.

It's a Taeshi classic.

Simultaneously bursts into tears and shits his pants.