Will Catra and Adora be good parents?

Attached: images - 2022-02-02T115224.260.jpg (607x505, 47.24K)

No, they would stink!

Attached: Skeletor.gif (642x480, 1.81M)

Nobody was asking you, Gruncle Keldor.

>Finn is (if not) a fan-kid (Non-canon) character created by Noelle Stevenson and their wife.

>Noelle mentions that because of Catra and Adora's upbringing they tended to spoil Finn, but were also overbearing which causes Finn to rebel against them a lot.

Attached: Finn.png (755x1398, 715.23K)

According to Noelle, their kid is non-binary so they already failed as parents

There's a ton of fanart of this kid with DT.

So Double Trouble is supposed to be the godparent and is raising Finn as his protege.

Attached: 333767818073201.jpg (500x500, 77.93K)

one of them needs to be a man first

you will never be a mother, lesbo

Or get a sperm donnor

Or adopt

Would they be good parents?

Attached: EYki3wBUEAAYWji.jpg (1200x669, 83.25K)

Im sure they will groom their theyby wonderfully.

... WHY? DT is mentally abusive, manipulative & is disliked by both Adora & Catra.

>The tranny psychopath who enjoys the idea of children in pain is made mentor by the fandom

kek

It’s too late Herero
The donor has already fertilized the egg and has put in the womb
You lost before you even began

Yes, and I agree with fandom ideas that it'd be a big family. Enough to man a large ship.

Seahawk has shown his love toward Mermista, he'd probably unintentionally keep her knocked up until menopause just from not being able to stay off her for one day.

Attached: seamista_family_by_bletisan_de1lpp7-fullview (2).png (1280x841, 1.3M)

"My grandniece stinks! Bathe her! You are terrible parents!"

Yes, I don't see why not. Mermista is a responsible woman and the worst thing she'd do to kids is be sarcastic. And Sea Hawk is fine too, probably (in the OG show, it was headcanon that he'd Happily Ever After with Adora).

Would they be good parents?

Attached: 2018-Hordak-Entrapta.jpg (1004x540, 55.28K)

No.

Catra is a war criminal who spent months obsessed with hunting down and killing Adora out of sexual frustration, culminating in her trying to murder suicide the entire world.

That baby has half and hour, tops. And that's with Adora constantly watching.

Maybe they would be the funny wacky Dad and the serious no nonsense Mom from sitcoms, but Entrapta is the Dad and Hordak the Mom.

Momma Adora and Daddy Catra is how I picture the dynamic. I'm saying yes.