Did anyone feel like this was out of character for amity? she became so submissive during her character development

did anyone feel like this was out of character for amity? she became so submissive during her character development.

Attached: 1613412274553.jpg (1280x720, 74.9K)

That character is nothing but a gay flip flop.

I can smell Boscha and Odalia's redemption arcs coming

Literally EVERYTHING Amity has done in this fuck awful show has only made me side with Odalia

SHE MAKES YOU LUNCH

EVERY DAY

YOU UNGREATFUL SHIT TELL YOUR MOTHER YOUR SORRY

Amity stroking her pussy

Attached: 1632159975529.png (258x269, 116K)

Blame Sabrina for this she's as much to blame for this show being awful because she's pulling all the same shit she did in Star Vs

Don't be mean to her she's just a babby.

Attached: 1629386351592.png (766x800, 278.02K)

>Still zero explanation as to why she has this Palisman

>Tumblr and Reddit claim its not important because critical plot details get in the way of hand holding, and cuddling and kissing

This is why your show is hated by Disney

Maybe Boscha but I’m not sure on Blightmom. Maybe a mutual enemies thing for her, although I could definitely see Boscha treating the final fight against Belos like a game and primarily fighting through flaming balls

>SHE MAKES YOU LUNCH
>EVERY DAY
>YOU UNGREATFUL SHIT TELL YOUR MOTHER YOUR SORRY

Lmao relax, tubs.

Attached: Can't contain lol.gif (498x278, 742.49K)

Odalia was right

Boscha is a way better friend then Willow ever could be. Willow's a fucking psycho who bottles up all her emotions.

You just know Amity was only ever her friend because Amity hated spending all her time with Boscha so much she did this JUST to piss off her mother

And when you approach Dana on this she'll deny it and then double down saying "this is totally organic storytelling you're just paying attention."

>Hot MILF Billionaire who commits to time to both her motherly acts while maintaining a high paying job
>this is a bad thing

Fuck off Dana

Its like Odalia only exists as a character for you to seethe and project about your mother. Its honestly worse then Daren Nefcy's explanation behind Brittany and her sudden disappearance after Season 1

ALSO because of Sabrina btw.

>acuses me of projecting while projecting his own theories

Attached: Pipimi not mad.jpg (329x264, 55.22K)

I've seen stuff like that happen to people in real life.

The biggest crime this show ever did was completely hand waving the previous interactions Boscha originally had with Amity before Luz showed up

I feel like Boscha should be like a jealous Yandere who is pissed how she couldnt corrupt Amity to be more like her because unlike Amity, Boscha likes her family and probably likes being spoiled and feeling superior to everyone.

what? sabrina is involved?

I need Boschas throat action to get me wet & sticky

Attached: 1642771376944.jpg (1641x1676, 335.06K)

Are you fucking serious?

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT AMITY HAS BEEN FUCKING WRITTEN THIS WAY ESPECIALLY IN SEASON 2

Like do you not watch the show? All the terrible shit that happens in this show is a combination between Dana and Sabrina clearly not being interested in the long term developments of their own show hence why there is so much goofing off in between episodes

That Tunnel of Love shit? Sabrina. The Library episode? Everything not related to Gus was ALL Sabrina her stink is all over this show.

What does Sabrina stink smell like?

Attached: hilda orgasm.webm (632x472, 670.12K)

what is her character? she has been written and rewritten so much I can only think of her as Luz's girlfriend because unless one of them dies that will the only remaining constant with her character

Attached: Totaly written just as planned.jpg (873x2170, 459.91K)

Do not let Dana and Sabrina fool you

Anyone who has watched this shit from Season 1 who has 2 brain cells they can rub together to spark a fire can tell Amity only exists for Dana to reinvent Pacifica all over again

Season 1A Amity is Season 1 Pacifica

Season 1B thru Season 2A Amity is Season 2B Pacifica

Boscha in General unusually enough is also Season 1 Pacifica and you just know that Dana fucking hates her because of course Amity just couldn't be some teachers pet Bookworm cliche

She has to be that AND be rich even tho it contributes nothing to the show. Tumblr and Reddit and the retards who defend this shows awful writing will not give you a proper answer.

Her character is Luz's girlfriend. She has none to act "out of character".

Eclipse Lake and the final 1/3 part of Knock Knock Knocking on Hooty's door is when this show completely lost all semblance of tone

You people bitch about why the hell the Emperors Coven isnt doing frequent raids of the Owl House even tho Hooty is more then enough to prevent them from coming in especially since Lilith is gone

That's another thing. Im not even mad that Lilith is gone I am pissed that Amity and Lilith have not been on screen together since Lilith almost killed Luz

AND Luz has not told Amity about that

If I were Amity i'd kill Lilith.

patchouli and clove cigarette sweat.