What constitutes as a normalfag/normalfag tastes to you, Any Forums? The word is subjective from user to user...

What constitutes as a normalfag/normalfag tastes to you, Any Forums? The word is subjective from user to user, I would like to hear some perspectives.

Attached: 1623252919357.jpg (427x441, 35.58K)

Capeshit

if i hear about it on a website that's not Any Forums it's normie shit
but normie shit is not necessarily bad
most of it is though

its harder to define with cartoons, but comics? well whos reading the obscure batman issues from the 70s and whos reading deadpool omnibus 1, and im sure youd figure it which one was the normalfag

Imo, it's about mainstream culture vs subcultures.
Broadly, normies are people heavily invested in the mainstream culture. The more you invest your time & energy into a subculture, the less of a normie you are.

That makes Normieshit things that are easily accessible - simple, broadly appealing, not particularly gatekept or obscure. (and also not too low-status, though that's a whole other conversation)

taste is subjective, being a normalfag is not.
Why is her head a penis?

i hate the word because it implies that the opposite is more appealing in some way

You have secret intentions, fuck you.

They only read/watch the most popular trending shit. That's literally it.
At least you can have a discussion with the opposite about comics and cartoons.

>They only read/watch the most popular trending shit. That's literally it.
Now that I think about it, actually maybe a little more than that. They only read/watch the most popular trending shit, yet they act like experts on the subject. Like, you're not obliged to be heavily devoted to your hobby but don't act like everything should pander to you. A good example was when people were shitting themselves over Robin being bi - most of those people didn't even read comics and didn't know who the fuck Tim Drake was, to them it was just Robin, so they'd bitch about how their favorite character from Teen Titans or something was ruined. Dumbasses.

Normie take t b h

if you have sex you are normie, unless you are a pedophile or a zoophilic

Normalfag taste is when you enjoy the act or should I say thought of enjoying something.
Someone who reads comics to feel nerdy is a normalfag, someone who watches cartoons, even obscure ones, simply to be more knowledgeable than another is a normalfag. Someone who lives off hype is a normalfag.
It isn't actually contingent on what they read/watch, but how they react to what they read or watch. That being said, they tend to congregate around the poor/trivial examples of a medium, because they don't really care about it. They've basically tricked themselves into thinking they like cartoons/comics.

A normalfag is the kind of person that has the most generic taste and points of view.
The kind that you know what they watch because everyone else is watching the same stuff, but you can't expect to really get interested in similar works unless they are also popular in their circle of friends or online.
Now this isnt bad in itself, but it can be very bland if you want to discuss stuff deeper than surface level

For me, normalfag usually just means passive consumption directed by marketing and convenience. They watched Teen Titans as kids because it was on the cartoon channel. They may have read The Watchmen because of a popular movie. They might check out something like She Ra because of buzz surrounding it.

It's when you start to seek things out for the sake of its medium, genre, or novelty that you start to leave what makes something normalfag. What that means can change based on exposure. An American seeking out Wakfu or Tintin is less normal than a French person catching it on TV or reading it as a kid, for instance.

Attached: 1337416022847.png (640x476, 347.34K)

Normal-fag/normie is just whatever these people don't like and is popular.

Honestly this.
t. wizard

Having strong opinions on spongebob and the direction it has taken beyond season 3.
It's become normalized and mainstream to act like a manchild about spongebob and it's cringy and annoy.
Yes the first 3 seasons are good so just take what's good and grow the fuck up.

Capeshit.
Anything involving spiderverse.
Fantasy discussion about anime and western crossovers. Some memes are funny (characters beating up goku). Most is just autism cause normalfags seem to be obsessed with anime now.

yeah it just sounds insecure

Extroverted, most of their time is spent on social activities and work. Not knowledgeable about abnormie interests. They tend to think that all Any Forums users are pedos or hackers. I associate them with the 'passive left'; while not politically active they approve of 'progressive' politics but they are all over the political spectrum just like us.

Literally any piece of media that doesn't require any sort of thought to enjoy or any piece of media people enjoy despite the plot falling apart with any given amount of thought.