Any Forums Retard General #1

Relegate your stupid questions, shitposting, hornyposting and politics to this thread from now on so the adults can be left to have actual discussions about comics and cartoons.

Attached: (You).gif (474x266, 618.84K)

so trannies amirite? *laugh track*

i thought we weren't allowed to have generals

Are you going to actually answer my stupid questions?

Yes.

Attached: I_promise.jpg (1000x525, 47.79K)

Mile Morales.

In the end, is coffee good for you?

BUNNIED

It'll never catch on

Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food?

Since when?

I have an oc who’s a medic/med student with the power of hypnotic eyes in a superhero setting. She’s also kind and shy but a coward with anger/people issues and a perpetual stick up her butt when it comes to following rules
What are the best medical/crisis related uses of mind control for someone who’s basically Ms. No fun allowed when it comes to using her power

Why is the sky yellow

Alright this is an artist question. I don't know what art direction to take going forward. But three choices present themselves to me. One is go more classical toony. One is go more simplified but not classical toony, more like very simplified anime-adjacent twitter art. And third is more realism. Right now I'm like somewhere in the middle between these. I don't know what to do, but I ask Any Forums in case there's people here who like a style or hate a style and would want to say something...

Attached: 1600095469146.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

im sure the answer is deep within your heart

based

REMOVE GR15

Keep It Simple Silly.

Really depends on the concept

Art style is honestly bullshit. Its a completly arbitrary concept that doesnt mean anything. I had the same problem a while back but you eventually learn it isnt relevant. You need to change art direction depending on the project you are working on anyway. Thats the only time art style is applied. I know it sounds quite glamorous to "have your own art style" but its really not a real factor. Jjst study the fundamentals (perspective, anatomy, gesture, colour and values) and you can draw anything.

Ok, so what's up with heathcliff? I really dont get it.