BLACK ADAM

>Hawkman was considered the weakest character by test-audiences. The movie turns him a charming goofball a la RAGNAROK Thor, but most of his jokes don't land.

Looks like they massacred my boy.

Attached: Hawkman.jpg (1200x632, 125.69K)

>black
they already massacred him.

he can just reincarnate

That is painfully off the mark, as expected of film adaptations.

frat bro hawkman? does he play fortnite too?

we MCU and shiet
shazam is the proof that you can make a light hearted movie without copying the mcu

>Pierce Brosnan's Dr. Fate however scored high marks from audiences who claim he makes Marvel's Dr. Strange look weak in comparison.
Ok, it's not all bad

>justice league 2
>hawkman and shazam does the orange justice

to be fair that’s a low bar. strange were always better as a support character

>makes Marvel's Dr. Strange look weak in comparison

DCfags already getting desperate.

Where do you hear this stuff?

Are people going to pretend they gave a shit about Hawkman now?

Insiders.

This is bullshit, though. Doctor Fate was the most popular character with test-audiences and is said to be very powerful, but no comparisons were made between him and Doctor Strange.

He's black so we have to pretend like we care.

No, that's the real one. Yours is bullshit.

>thinking he'd become white then
oh you sweet summer child

>shazam is the proof that WB can make a light hearted movie that does poorly at the box office

Isn't he a disciplined archaeologist with memories of his past selves' tragic ends? I seriously can't imagine that backstory lending well to being a dudebro or a doofus.

isn't hawkman egyptians? they're basically blacks.

>Fans of the former WWE superstar will be pleased that Johnson plants several easter eggs from his pugnacious past, at one point taunting his starving captives by asking if they smell what he's cooking.
Come on. Seriously?

Hopefully WB/DC's new ownership will be smart enough to realize that this shit belongs on the small screen moving forward.

>cast pierce brosnan
>he's the audience's favorite
no shit

Attached: nintchdbpict000407037743.jpg (960x679, 61.04K)

>I don't like the casting because...The Rock

Attached: Dwayne_Johnson_2014.jpg (640x928, 103.6K)