Death Battle

Who wins???

Attached: wariozoro.jpg (1280x720, 141.78K)

Joker took this threads virginity.
JOKER STOMPS FICTION AND NONFICTION COMBINED

Attached: joker1.png (786x912, 278.8K)

Wario, hands down

Attached: gold, gold gold..png (750x421, 469.32K)

IGNORE FAST

Joker stomps both RETARD

could it defeat the Shrike, Shakara and Numidium?

Attached: the-fury.png (282x409, 72.43K)

You could say this is no joking matter

Attached: 1598022869585.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Did they ever retcon an explanation behind why Bizarro was able to effortlessly murder Trigon in like three pages in that one Red Hood comic? Cause even Superman can't do that shit.

Agreed, Carlosbro. I will add you to the JOKERSQUAD along with Scaredy Squirrel and Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Wah happen

99% of the time writers don't care that much about power scaling, so you get egregious showings like that. especially if the character is making quips or spouting one-liners like it's fast and furious

>Planewalkers can destroy unver-'

No they don't. They can destroy "Planes" and only with great prepwork and deliberate efforts to unbind the big ball of mana keeping the thing together. Bolas's best feat post-mending was turning every standing person in the plane of Amonkhet to disintigrate. What they don't tell you is that Amonkhet's inhabited area is a single city-state, which is what Nicol Bolas actually attacked. The fact that it has two suns and a huge infinitely spanning desert outside of the city oasis isn't relevant to his showings there. It's like looking at a congealed mass of aesthetic scenery and calling that the same as a universe. As demonstrated several times in mtg the mana of a plane which maintains it is overwhelmingly concentrated into a relatively small space, usually a thematic regional space, which is also more often than not the only populated place in a plane.

Claiming that one requires universal power to affect the structure of a plane is not only unsupported, it's actively contradicted by several moments in canon precisely because there are cases where people who know what they're doing can go across a plan and play god with it's flow of mana.

Scion makes continental landmasses explode on a whim, Bolas can't. Even oldwalkers couldn't do that casually if at all.

joker stomps all deez mufugguhs

Goku beats him

Goku is scared of a needle and one of jokers moves is sleep needle. Sounds like joker wins to me...

Superman level

Attached: ChudArmorSuperChud.jpg (500x970, 131.25K)

>especially if the character is making quips or spouting one-liners like it's fast and furious

>SO... THAT HAPPENED

Attached: bizarroredhood.jpg (666x1024, 256.84K)

Attached: thud.jpg (960x500, 167.53K)

>Poor man's GER
Yeah, no. He can't even beat normal, regular cops

the hell? why does he look like Bizarro Lobo?

Play the game retard. He did that to trick Akechi into thinking he was vulnerable. KEK

No clue. Guess they wanted to try a new look for him.
But it's honestly pretty generic. I think he already lost it.

>N-no ! Haha y-you see w-when he lost it d-doesn't really count.
Sure kiddo.

He didn't lose tho, he faked taking a few hits and got his clone to serve as a dummy... it's like using a doombot as a way to argue a Doctor Doom anti feet.... are you new to powerscaling you stupid poopy baby diaper bitch?

>"You know what?... That makes me mad."

Attached: droopy-dog.jpg (480x480, 32.66K)

No one cares you stupid fucking mutt I'll get the shovel and call it a day.

Attached: Joker_yes.png (268x311, 51.74K)

>H-he didn't lost a-at all !
>Exactly w-when Starlin retcons Thanos being d-defeated as being a clone
Dear Lord, embarassing.

whatever the case I guess Bizarro is infinite multiversal by death battle standards now. does he have any good matchups?

>It's a marvel autist
How many funko pops do you own, user?

>Immediately moving the goalpost
Anything else I can do for you ?

thats not at all what user said tho
he said that the death doesnt count because the joker that was shot wasnt even a real person, it was all in akechis head. joker also has to hide his abilities as well, so him taking no damage from cops would be confirmation he is a phantom thief.

Droopy would use toon force on this generic anime character's ass and whomp him before he could lift a finger.

this is all said word for word in the game, so i dont know why your talking as if you know anything yet in reality your just making yourself to be a special ed student who escaped the classroom because they didnt wanna do they homework

>because the joker that was shot wasnt even a real person
Yeah, it's exactly "akshually it was a clone" that Darkseid and Thanos pulls when writters are angry they were defeated.

>toonforce
what can he do with toonforce? bring an anvil? joker killed the source of existence, so unless droopy has an ability that allows him to be the god beyond all manifestation, the creator of all creation with no creator, the one above all thoughts and concepts and dimensional space scaling, and all that shit, he doesnt stand a chance.

*:Technically the city is Naktamun, but since the rest of the plane is that desert , it's usually what people mean when they say Amunkhet.

More seriously through even though he's probably just going to get exploded by a continental explosion would imidiatly going into an intangibility phase into a deathtouch mindfuckery be a way for the dragon to win? Bolas was born with the ability to literally melt minds with his touch from what is essentially an ungodly amount of psychic power. even himself was harmed by his own hand. People like Jace who was considered to be a master of mental manipulation with a book full of ridiculous feats of wasn’t even a match for Bolas.

was this in the same comic or retconned... because this all happened in the same game, it was literally all apart of the plot and is taken into action as early as before the 4th palace. again, your making urself out to be a retard.

Attached: Photino birds Vs Pheonix force.png (750x421, 460.83K)