What cartoon is social acceptable to enjoy?

What cartoon is social acceptable to enjoy?

Attached: b4fefe4c87b331766162981bafb86869.jpg (852x1000, 107.83K)

None, all cartoons are either Onions and probably Reddit.

Only a cuck abides by what society deems is acceptable

spiderverse is the only one thats somewhat respected i think

Simpsons

on twitter maybe but not in real life

All if them but ONLY if you are simultaneously really horny about and also really aggro about both defending it from criticism and criticizing it yourself when it displeases you.

If you're female, any of them. (But you're not female and should stop LARPing)
If you're male, any of them if you're willing to accept being alone. Otherwise none

Batman: TAS

The Simpsons, Rick and Morty, and Family Guy. That's it.

David the Gnome

Based. What's socially acceptable today is what you actively want to avoid being.

A alpha male doesn't have to ask.
A alpha male could watch peppa pig, walk with socks on his crock-sandals and a belt bag. And he still would be the coolest guy.

>socially acceptable
>gigachad
pick one

Batman the animated series, but like giving a shit about what other people think of your hobbies is stupid.

they aren't judging you for watching children's animation user, they are judging you for jerking off to it in public.

what else am i supposed to do, NOT jerk off to jenny wakeman on the bus?

I had someone in college compliment my Hilda shirt and a girl in that same group brought up Amphibia as a cute show in the same conversation.
It probably depends on the group, but unless it’s a literal baby show (nostalgic shows like Blue’s Clues and Arthur excepted), you’re usually not getting any weird looks

Unironically Avatar The Last Airbender
Inarguably Family Guy, Southpark, Futurama, B:TAS, Spongebob, and the Simpsons.
Debatably Arcane, Invincible, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Rick & Morty, Teen Titans, the Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Dexter's Lab, Justice League, X-men, Daria, The Boondocks, Scooby-Doo, Animaniacs, Invader Zim, Samurai Jack, Gravity Falls, and Ducktales.

>a girl in that same group brought up Amphibia as a cute show in the same conversation
did you smash?

Society is ran by pedo billionaires. Who cares what they want me to do. Watch what you like and stop letting reddit convince you not to like something.

This.

He's clearly a Chad, so what do you think user?

true. only real chads wear hilda merch in public