Why does he get so much push in media when all the other spider Men didn't?

Why does he get so much push in media when all the other spider Men didn't?

Attached: clean.jpg (1200x1800, 782.98K)

more easily marketable.
deal with it.

>black people
>getting welfare
Imagine my shock

damn glad the boy aged well, looked ugly back then

He's the Separate but Equal Spider-Man

We already had this thread. He is never pushed without other multiverse spider people.

Because he’s black, they’re pushing he’s black. I think most people forget he’s o ot half black half Spanish.

>I think most people forget he’s o ot half black half Spanish
his video game acknowledges it
his movie acknowledges it

Technically spider-gwen have more media apprence than Miles.

Attached: rising-botb.png (499x763, 652.92K)

He's a Bendis creation, and not just that, but a black one. You're guaranteed a push when Bendis name is tied to it. It can be an absolute garbage character and it won't matter since it can just be reworked for tv, movies, or videogames.

who the fuck is the guy on the left

>when all the other spider Men didn't?
Well I have no idea who those are, so maybe they had the right idea. All the female one are more recognizable to me.

They pushed him because he was a Bendis character and during his tenure at Marvel Bendis got an insane amount of nepotism and support. The other reason is because Miles is tied to the Spider-Man IP and Sony wants to fucking milk it and they can also milk him while proclaiming to be progressive.

The fact that he's black provides an immediately recognizable physical difference from peter parker the other comic spider=men don't have because the average marvel character doesn't have consistent facial features

ethinicity =/= race etc

>all the other spider Men
STOP THIS SHIT!
There is only one Spider-Man, and it is called Peter Parker.
All the other wannabes that Marvel plopped the name on and keep shilling for marketing reasons should be purged with extreme prejudice from all the timelines.

Nah Spider Gwen, Scarlet Spider, and Kane are based.

>based
Stop talking like an imbecile newfaggot.

This

Because you make talk about him every day.

OBSESSED