SUPERMAN & LOIS / NAOMI TALKBACK

SUPERMAN & LOIS: The Inverse Method

>Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) and Chrissy (Sofia Hasmik) are on a mission to find Lois' sister Lucy Lane (guest star Jenna Dewan) and Jonathan (Jordan Elsass) and Jordan (Alex Garfin) become more and more unsettled as Clark's (Tyler Hoechlin) painful visions continue. Meanwhile, Lana (Emmanuelle Chriqui), Kyle (Erik Valdez) and Sarah (Inde Navarette) share a family breakfast and discuss Sarah's upcoming quinceanera, while Natalie (Tayler Buck) and John Henry (Wolé Parks) share a bonding moment.

NAOMI: Enigma

>Naomi (Kaci Walfall) discovers more about her past, but she must come to terms with all the secrets that have been kept from her and who has been keeping them. As the newly empowered teen continues her training with Dee (Alexander Wraith) and finds the courage to confront Zumbado (Cranston Johnson), she must balance her super-life with her school life when Annabelle (Mary-Charles Jones), Anthony (Will Meyers) and Jacob (Aidan Gemme) push Naomi to campaign for Class President.

Stream

ustvgo.tv/the-cw-live-streaming-free/

5 minutes to showtime.

Attached: DCW.jpg (957x626, 144.93K)

Lads, I won't be around to create these talkback threads anymore. Someone is going to have to pick up the slack from now on.

Shit user, everything alright?

Sure, I just won't have the time anymore. But I'll be lurking.

>Parasite
kek

who is this dimestore tier Bible Black wannabe bitch

Oh no! Sorry to see you go, but glad it’s not for any bad reason!

Talk about a problem that Superman can't superpower his way out

One-off Parasite that got repackaged as a cult leader

A thinly veiled takedown of Allison Mack and the cult she was in, as well as one the Parasites in the comics.

Naomi good lads?

>Zumbado
Isn't that the oc that Bendis tried pushing as the biggest bad guy ever?

So far, not really

Best aspects of the show so far?

Have they transitioned to dressing Jon in henleys, tanks and form-fitting jeans yet?

I dropped half way into the second episode. It's very, errr, teen friendly? Not a lot of lore so easy to pick up

I like the Scooby gang vibe of it, even if the show itself is overall boring.

Don't do drugs Jon

Ask your fucking cousin nigga, the other Kryptonian

Fucking Jordan can't even do good without fucking up

Attached: Banana Spear Boner.png (672x434, 274.35K)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Is Sam just gonna show up in all sort of weird greenscreen situations now because I can dig it

Oh no

drug is X-Kryptonite, isn't it?