You can tell that Noelle was trying to appeal to foot fetishists with this design. In early concept art...

You can tell that Noelle was trying to appeal to foot fetishists with this design. In early concept art, she was supposed to wear sandals, but they eventually decided to just have her go barefoot in order to fit the hippie aesthetic.
Though I have to admit - I love the fact that in this version, Perfuma isn't just a one dimensional happy go lucky girl. She has moments where she is sad, anxious and even angry. OG Perfuma was just stereotypical ray of sunshine. This one is more complex. Afterall, even hippies can lose their temper sometimes.

Attached: screenshot_20210104_204154.png (267x381, 111.5K)

I'm pretty sure Noelle is a footfag, or at least people in some other thread a while ago were overwhelmingly convinced of it.

Half the show's character designs definitely back that up

I'm pretty sur that she's into omorashi too because of all the scenes where the characters need to pee in the series.

She was also the trans representative. Interesting

Why is noelle okay with catering to feet fags and putting big asses on catra but screches at the thought of big tits on he-ra?

That actually explains how Perfuma could be so fucking flat with an outfit that by all rights should be showing some cleavage.

Noelle logic claims that the outfits have to hide as much skin as possible but not the feet.

Wouldn't walking around completely barefoot be very dangerous in a fight?

based Noelle

i'm a foot fetishist that is in love with hippie girls. might be why i cut this show so much slack

I miss her bros

Attached: 1078091_relatedguy_perfuma-loves-cacti.png (1798x1738, 331.4K)

What was the 2000s webcomic with a horny cactus as a recurring character?

fucking fascinated by the amount of times footfags think they're being catered to

Pretty sure Noelle was trying to appeal to 37 year old wine aunt lesbians who hate men and want to groom little boys into transwomen

what were these expressions trying to convey?

Attached: 46345266.png (540x374, 140.58K)

Why is Perfuma black despite the fact that she has blonde hair?

Degenerate author
Degenerate show
Mentally ill author
Mentally ill show
Disgusting author
Disgusting show
Ugly as fuck author
Ugly as fuck show

She kinda looks like the transgender character from Molly's substack webcomic.

Molly was supposedly very influential with She-Ra's development according to Noelle.

Attached: 2eb2ed63-ba8a-46fc-b4d8-c1961840a10e_2550x1541.jpg (1100x665, 129.93K)

And?
So what?
You just feel like sharing your theory with everyone?
What do you want?

Attached: Popuko shock.jpg (141x251, 20.44K)

Perfuma is enjoying this a bit to much

Girls with Slingshots?

Attached: 1458106556-GWS267 cactus.jpg (1025x625, 354.41K)

Stop bumping this you faggot retard. Nobody cares about your paraphilia shit. Join the 41%

>Why is Perfuma black
Nice bait, don't do it again