Juggernaut should’ve been the new Sorcerer Supreme

Not that I don’t like Clea,
But all the Cytoraak stuff would’ve made him perfect to be a temporary master of the mystic arts, going full brawn over brains magic

Attached: 523A7FE9-CA4D-412B-A04A-46976608DABF.jpg (1400x700, 217.77K)

He can be a great character, if only we get a chance to see it.

Attached: 1498607672532.jpg (647x768, 228.87K)

Chuck Austen was unironically a good writer and better than most X-Men writers since

That's the dumbest idea i've heard of in years. They should totally do it, but only if they go full Muscle Mystery, Baki the grappler style.

The title would mean nothing if even the school retard can get it.

>Supreme Muscles Sorcerer

WHAT HO MUSCLE WIZARD, MIGHT YOU CAST US A SPELL

... Isn't Juggernaut already perfect (he can block Xavier's mind attack without helmet now)?
Why would he need to become a wizard?

>straight white masculine male should hold power instead of a woman
YIKARONEES!!! Imagine accidentally self-reporting so much OP! I hope you stop being a sexist, racist problematic piece of shit one day.

The only writer that matters is claremont.

Attached: WhenYouNeedToGoBig.png (988x1500, 2.25M)

i read the mini and the infinity comic the other day
woulda been cool to see that

Attached: 09.png (988x1500, 1.73M)

Attached: 10.png (988x1500, 1.99M)

I wish someone would write a new appearance of the other Examples from Busiek Avengers

Attached: D-W6HWeW4AgGf00.jpg (988x621, 239.01K)

It's weird that they all jobbed to Jug when on paper they should roughly on par.

Attached: 1488564829269.jpg (600x922, 193.64K)

Attached: 30.jpg (1032x1600, 432.22K)

They were in a Black Knight comic about six or seven years back, Dane killed the hairy feral one.

Are you me or did you see my post previously? Because I said the exact same thing and I find it fucking awesome. Say what you will about Cain, but even as a novice he mastered Cyttorak's power, escaped Limbo, and even managed to harness the the power after the ruby was destroyed. Imagine a book where Clea, Wong, and others teach him the mystic arts to fit his new role (until Strange inevitably returns of course).

>Some interdimensional demon evades Earth
>"Listen, I'm not exactly an expert on magic or any of this stuff. But let me tell you something, slim; I'm The Juggernaut. I took a god's power as my own, I defied death, wrestled the king of Asgard and The Hulk. And there's one simple rule you need to know before barging into my home; Nothing stops me"

Attached: Juggernaut 3.jpg (1800x2732, 544.81K)

Would actually have been way more interesting than what we got, missed opportunity to have him interact with wong as well

What are some good juggernaut comics?