NFT CARTOON HATE THREAD

Yotom fell
youtube.com/watch?v=0YHojN79TFM

Attached: cringe.png (1088x594, 656.59K)

I hate NFT'S

Attached: Glendale shame.png (350x382, 127.49K)

your dedication to this fad borders on obsessive

I hate NFT's bruh, they are bad for the environment.

Attached: mymy.png (1362x1507, 440.39K)

haha, awkward quirky 2014 era humor

>Yotom fell
kek that implies Yotam had been in any high position.

Shut up Yotom

Attached: Glendale creme.png (986x559, 378.8K)

I didn't hate the idea of crypto, but every single person I've met who is into crypto has been just a colossal piece of shit.

Just some of the most selfish and narcissistic assholes I can find. It's like they get stamped out of a mold.

He threw a fit when people made fun of Jellystone

based

Attached: Bruh 3.png (277x294, 142.91K)

How come Yotam never achieved the same heights as Oney, Psychicpebbles, or Harry Partridge? He's been at it just as long, if not longer than them?

Is his stuff just not edgy enough? It kind of falls somewhere between legitimate edge, and awkward, unfunny, "quirky" humor.

He storyboarded on Jellysone, he is butthurt of Psychicpebbles and Micheal Cusack.

They are now stealing people's songs to sell as NFTs. The whole NFT business is based on theft. Liam Sharp stopped posting art online because it was just being stolen for NFTs

I know one, and he was defending scalping GPUs by saying that crypto is a good thing for the GPU market because it "creates value" for GPUs and that people should be happier to have to pay more for GPUs than ever before.

He's got the awareness of a fucking turnip.

The amount of power NFT's use could power all of Zimbabwe

Attached: Skadi.png (295x368, 172.16K)

Fucking pricks stealing all f the good graphics cards too.

Attached: why me.png (689x250, 188.62K)

>and he was defending scalping GPUs by saying that crypto is a good thing for the GPU market because it "creates value" for GPUs and that people should be happier to have to pay more for GPUs than ever before.
not to Any Forums things up here, but it's shit like that which is why console gaming's still around.

I confronted him once about his using bots to buy graphics cards at msrp and his response was "If gamers cared about these graphics cards as much as I do then they would be using bots to. They don't, so they should have to pay more or miss out."

I despise them

Attached: Menyus buying meat.png (3988x3360, 913.81K)

I like NFTs because they make people asshurt. Especially the Etika ones. I like that nobody cares about the Floydies but redditors seethe over etika.

Oh, I'm scrolling through our discord and I found this choice quote from him.

>Gaming isn't even productive, so it's good that the GPUs are going to people who actually do something that matters with them.

Yeah man, your using 30 GPUs to mine a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a shitcoin at a huge energy cost is sooooooo productive.

BULL FUCKING SHIT, GOTTA PAY LIKE $2000 FOR A DECENT ONE, MIGHT AS WELL BUY AN XBOX SERIES S.

Attached: Why is only her left leg moving.gif (400x400, 162.61K)

AHEM

Attached: ipfs.png (1080x1080, 167.29K)

He fell when he started doin NFT's

Attached: The Truth 2.png (1500x1500, 1.15M)

My point exactly.

Based

Attached: Tired.png (492x567, 215.53K)

FUCK NFT's

Attached: Giga Chad.png (680x763, 181.39K)

All the crypto people I met have been dirt poor. They all brag about how they have X amount worth in crypto, but then when you ask them when they are going to sell it to make the millions of dollars they claim to have they all look at you funny or start freaking out about how I don't get it. It's like a bum braging about having a winning lotto ticket, they keep waving around that they have millions but they still live in the gutter and when you ask them why they didn't cash it so they can not live in the gutter they all go insane.

YOTOM SOLD OUT

Attached: get a load of this dub.png (853x634, 473.06K)

based

Attached: icon.png (694x644, 280.47K)

>selling crypto
>during 7% bidenflation

NFT tards might as well invest into Zimbabwe money.vj4mw

*visas

It reminds me of people who held beanie babies too long.

I love cocks btw

Attached: 6876e081b3823910b4fddd88f98c16e0c3b79f2f.png (729x873, 229.26K)

bruh XD

Source?

Attached: hngh.png (330x457, 189.55K)

Drank a half a bottle of Russian Standard, I don't give a fuck right now.

Attached: Dr Jean Poole.png (856x631, 507.38K)