This should be the only equipment Spider-Man should have...

This should be the only equipment Spider-Man should have, along with Spider-Tracers and maybe special situational web fluid.

Attached: Webshooters and Belt.jpg (1748x867, 469.35K)

Or maybe he could just have natural web shooters

Relax boom boom. No one is claiming Holland Spidey is the true canon interpretation or anything like that. It's fine to deviate from things like this in adaptations and alternative universes, this is arguably the purpose for their existence in fiction to being with.

Can Spidey clap his hands without splooging web everywhere?

First post faggot post.

I unironically like organic webbing for Spider-Man. When I was 12 it made me mad that the Spider-Man movie deviated from the comics and the cartoon in that way, but as I've gotten older I actually prefer it.

Why? Why limit Peter's mental and technical capabilities. He's a competent and resourceful man. No one is asking for fucking Iron Man level of course, but it's always nice to see Peter tinker to solve a problem.

Attached: Spider-Man Bruce Timm.jpg (536x707, 66.85K)

I prefer Peter to have web shooters over organic. It shows how only Peter can really capitalize off the spider powers since he’s the only one who can make the web fluid/and the web shooters since he made them in a way that makes it so only he can use them by applying the right amount of pressure

Has any version of Spider-Man ever had a HUD or way of knowing how much webbing he has left? Cause I remember, probably from the cartoon that he's run out of it at suitably dramatic moments but would never do anything about it.

You know he doesn't really run out of webs as much as people think. That was pushed hard in the cartoon to push tension and cut corners in animation

>This should be

why?

He should keep the spider bots, but he shouldn't be able to mass produce them and they shouldn't be as good as the ones otto made, they should just be a nice support item that give him information about the city

Attached: Spider-Bot-Spiderman-Disney-Parks-Toy-Trailer-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 87.33K)

Ps4 version has what's basically a smartphone built into the lens the HUD of that game is how he checks his fluid.

Peter should be filthy rich being able to make shit like the web shooters out of scraps

OP here, I'm not trying to say he shouldn't make solutions for villains of the week like the magnetic inverter for Vulture, but the shit he builds nowadays in recent comics and adaptations are becoming way too out there for Spider-Man, regardless of the situation he's in or what he has access to, it should stick close to the level of webshooters. I mostly blame Slott for this with his Horizon and Parker Industries crap.
He briefly had a warning light I think, maybe that was Ben, but running out of web hasn't been an actual problem in the comics for years.

Attached: Fucking Spider-Glider.jpg (900x1366, 329.31K)

>but the shit he builds nowadays in recent comics and adaptations are becoming way too out there for Spider-Man
Why?

I could've sworn I've seen othe characters use his web shooters.

Nah

He should add tools he needs to his suit

Attached: spiderman-unlimited.jpg (780x439, 64.05K)

People thought the same thing back then so they made a comic explaining that his web shooters and fluid basically suck ass and that Peter is actually pretty stupid except when he isn't. I didn't like Ultimate Spider-Man but I think they had the right idea in making a reboot comic. Shame they fucked up the Ultimate universe though.

I think they’ve retconned it but I still think it was a neat idea

Because he's Spider-Man, he's street level, he shouldn't be making Iron Man shit every week.

Number one, "Spider-Man is street level" is debatable at best at this point given the shit he's faced and the heroes he frequently teams up with. Hell he's a heavyweight punching below his class, we all know it. Number two, no, he isn't Iron Man, but that's the extreme you people keep going towards for some reason. "Iron Man shit" is a constant information feed, next generation armor, rockets, lasers, and a whole bunch of other bells and whistles. Peter having his own array of gadgets he builds himself limited by a budget and resources however is completely fine. You guys keep asking to see Peter's technical prowess and intellect, and yet every time he does you whine that it's "Iron Man".

Making web shooters, web bombs, taser webs, even mini drones or mechanical legs are all fine. They're bitch tier in terms of comic science, and save for the mechanical legs they're not all that crazy. Regular real life people can buy or build a damn drone.