Why’d they make Clark’s straight, nice child into a faggot Any Forums? It just makes no sense...

Why’d they make Clark’s straight, nice child into a faggot Any Forums? It just makes no sense, he even had a girl he had a crush on under tomasi

Attached: 31DBD324-CD5C-48B5-B10F-0AAF7AA97C3B.jpg (980x1507, 364.41K)

publicity stunt.

Because they hate “toxic fandom”

Because the cancer infesting DC outright hates everything superman embodies so it must destroy and corrupt everything related to it.

Because they want to do this to all our kids
This is their statement of intent

you do realize Superman would be sad and disappointed to hear you talking like that, right?

Based, rid this planet of us.

This

It makes perfect sense. They fired Tomasi/Gleason who were the biggest proponents of Jon at that time. Bendis wasn't interested in Jon and instead aged him up. And then Taylor getting his solo and wanting higher sales while not giving a shit made him gay. It's pretty logical. DC screwed the people interested in the actual character and put in people more interested in temporarily boosting sales.

connoiseurs of subversion
inheritors of john money and hirschausen

word of god said straight, white dudes are a waste of opportunity. Don't think about it too hard

Attached: 1616462123710.jpg (846x1278, 224.85K)

FPBP

And word of readers said, let's try some manga instead. DC won't think about it too hard.

What’s sad is under tomasi I was in love with Jon as much as I was with Clark.

He truly was the perfect son and when bendis just made him up and leave with his crazy insane looking space grandad it just made absolutely 0 (ZERO) sense for the character. Like Jon would never wanted to be away from his dad he loved him more than anything.

Attached: 7636D1F8-18A9-4706-9989-A21D6417A9EF.jpg (1983x3054, 1.03M)

I don't think he was the character to turn gay, gay people never have a good relationship with both of their parents, damian should be the gay one

Cause Taylor is a self serving asshole who is using this to boost his floundering career

That was just puppy love.
Now he has hormones. And he’s bisexual. He fucks between Saturn Girl and his pink haired Jay.

This isn’t the 1990s anymore user. It’s the 2020s. Clark and Lois are millennials now.

This. It just makes no sense, everything that happened with the character after the tomasi/Gleason stuff just was so random and out of nowhere.

>the perfect son
No.

Superman isn't real. Get a life.

Have you considered not being homophobic?

I’m gay and turning non LGBTQ characters LGBTQ fucking sucks, it belittles the gay experience and treats like a fucking novelty

have you considered to join the 41%?

BASED FAGGOT

It wouldn’t be so horrible if Jay wasn’t such a shitty stereotype his character literally reads like what an ultra conservative Christian thinks a gay person sounds like

But this was a new character that was previously a child.