Go back in time to show victorian kid modern thing

>go back in time to show victorian kid modern thing
>they start beating the crap out of you
hilarious
twitter.com/_mimiyori/status/1488580482359087106

Attached: krabs.jpg (2048x2048, 435.77K)

i dont get it

based child

/ss/?

This is the same person who made Among Us Girl and either she is either constantly shilling her stuff on her or someone is for her.

She hasn't actually traveled back in time, that's just the appropriate response.

poor urchin child in victorian times, getting back from/to work with loaf of bread in sack(not paper, too expensive, maybe delivering said bread for change)
idiot child from today appears wearing pants, colored hair, and walking around with a brightly colored thin box making obscene noises comes up to you
victorian breaks the devil box, and beats the badly dressed whore
idiot child doesn't learn anything about society, culture, history, and if she somehow keeps from being beaten to death, raped, or thrown into a insane asylum(remember that prisons at the time COULD be worse, thus it was considered an asylum from worse evils(almost never the case, even in some modern countries)), she drags her broken computer and self back to the present and sues the urchins present days family for emotional trauma(ignoring the laws of the time being 100% behind that urchin(or legal child worker helping the family))

Meh, I would fuck her

>poor
>can afford bread

>grown woman getting beaten red by a feeble and malnourished victorian child
ha? Also fuck off shill.

Someone should replace the kid with amogus guy.

Okay anons you have to go back in time to Victorian England and show the children of the era something Any Forums related.

What do you show them?

get psychiatric help, coomer.

Attached: Its-Such-a-Beautiful-Day.jpg (426x597, 41.12K)

Based 1820-1920 kid

Victorian children often had jobs, that kid probably has some muscles.

Not like they'd have time to look at it. Between working in factories or being stuffed up chimneys, seems like they're pretty busy.

I need art of her getting raped by the kid

make it then, pussy.

I just started learning to draw last week man cut me some slack

This is fucking great and anyone who says otherwise has no soul

This is the proper reaction to modern technology.

Attached: 1617915888108.jpg (1200x872, 206.91K)