What was actually his problem?

What was actually his problem?
Bob did him no wrong and his restaurant was in no way a threat to his upscale and successful place

Like even Iago from Othello had a decent reason to be such a massive dick, but not this guy

Attached: download.png (482x641, 144.52K)

He's the polar opposite of Bob. he has a family but isn't really a good father. he has a successful restaurant but he's an awful chef.

He is meant to be a villian you love to hate and boo
And they did they extremely well

Fpbp

Attached: jimmy-pesto-bobs-burgers.jpg (1400x700, 97K)

Deep down, he knows he's a fraud. He's a terrible chef who isn't Italian. Bob is everything he's not, and that eats him up inside.

The epsidoe where the slimy health inspector forced Bob to close and then ignored Pestos place having the same mold really pissed me off
What a corrupt fucking town. DId the later seasons make it more likable?

>What a corrupt fucking town. DId the later seasons make it more likable?
No, significantly less so. As the show ran out of A,B and C plots they could give to members of the family they branched out and added it dozens of unlikable town characters.

Bob and his family being singled out to get screwed over for no apparent reason is the central conflict of nearly every episode.

>and pesto is Jewish
Is Bobs Burgers a refferance to the Merchent of Venice?

>Bob and his family being singled out to get screwed over for no apparent reason
Nope. Just Bob.

Attached: 1533590625317.png (306x306, 121.65K)

It also makes his comupance so fucking good and the animators can be cruel as they please
I fucking cheered where he got punched in the scrotum by a random biker

Hugo has a vendetta against Bob because Linda dumped dumped him, after being engaged, and married Bob

Wew Bob's got game, I feel for Hugo but he's gotta leave his emotions out of his work

Attached: birthday party.gif (200x200, 432.37K)

still just waiting on that movie

Attached: young bob mini fig.jpg (750x750, 25.21K)

What are the odds it actually performs well in theaters? I was never under the impression Bob's Burgers was all that popular or mainstream.

Attached: The Bob's Burgers Movie.jpg (2025x3000, 789.9K)

Its popular enough to make Seth feel insecure

I want some cool exclusive tie-ins during the film's marketing. Disney better not throw this opportunity away.

Attached: squishee.jpg (471x550, 65.65K)

He is a narcissist and a bully who just enjoys picking on those below him as a hobby.

>pg-13
oh thank god

>Bob's Burgers Move
>No Burger Restaurant Tie-in

Attached: EZOtjVdX0AEl-GG.jpg (720x640, 66.52K)

>why do stories have conflict

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (334x691, 63.26K)