What was their problem?

What was their problem?

Attached: 13182.png (849x561, 720.1K)

Canadians always like to flaunt how they aren't from the United States.

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-06-17-21h17m48s451.png (720x540, 443.52K)

They were Canadian. Did you not watch the episode

Imagine a Texan playing hockey, how absurd

>Move to America
>complain to your american neighbors how America is not like Canada
They're Californians, except they complain about the above room temperature heat

Now I want a letterkenny/king of the hill crossover

Attached: Wish_letterkenny0.jpg (720x500, 48.02K)

Who calls the cops on a small neighborhood block party?

Leafs man.

Driven insane by HOOOONKers.

Pretty pathetic for Americans to invent a strawman caricature to make themselves look better.

Canadian here. We definitely have these assholes up here.

KOTH liked to make bully characters for easy conflict. But it just didn't work here. Cause no one would go on vacation and complain about the host country nonstop. Honestly, I am disappointed because Texas is like America on steroids and a Huge part of the Canadian identity is thinking it's better than America. It would have been amazing to really see these ideas clash. Hank got in some good lines like 'why would we care about the leader of Canada?' and, 'America is too busy making scientific breakthroughs and Hollywood blockbusters to care". Something like that I don't have the exact quotes.

Now maybe I am biased as a Canadian but the whole episode just felt it was lacking. And I really did enjoy Hank's comebacks.

>Dallas Stars

A FUCKING LEAF

>Cause no one would go on vacation and complain about the host country nonstop.

Definitely not true, I've had the misfortune of meeting people like that on trips. Maybe from culture shock, maybe from being more afraid of trying new or different things than they realized, but there are some people who do not do well outside of their usual environment and complain all the time about it.

Who the fuck goes on vacations to a residential neighborhood in Texas?

This is the part that really makes no sense. Arlen is supposed to be a boring Dallas suburb.

>no one would go on vacation and complain about the host country nonstop
My lab had a visiting researcher from Montreal down here last Fall and he spent the entire fucking semester bitching about how much America apparently sucks in his opinion.

Most of us just started avoiding him whenever possible.

no one would go on vacation and complain about the host country nonstop.

This was basically Hank in Japan.

They should have had an episode where Hank is sent to a propane convention in San Francisco and Buck pus him up in a hotel in the Castro District.

>BWAAAH!

This guy gets it.
Hubris doth not a neighbor make.