Bruno

Discuss.

Attached: Bruno.jpg (221x228, 4.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOU_Gqdpqk
youtube.com/watch?v=N_AgpvT2JSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

what the fuck
he looks like a organ harvester or a junkie

He jerked off with his niece’s underwear right?

But we don't talk about him user

He looks a solid decade younger than his actual age, while Mirabel looks a decade older than hers, I don’t know what the fuck is in the water in their magical valley.

CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT BRUNO FOR FIVE MINUTES

Clouds

I don't really know who he is but seeing pics of him passed through he looks cool with the magic glow eyes

based

Go away shill.

Movie was too short for this plot. Not every member got a song. The girl who could hear everything was the actual villain. Abuse is forgiven because who cares anymore right? Weak resolutions for the characters that had problems that were addressed.

We don't talk about him in these parts.

>The girl who could hear everything was the actual villain.

>My [HEADCANON] is canon.;

Fuck off bot.

>The girl who could hear everything was the actual villain.
what the fuck

Attached: 1641297233891.png (460x545, 93.19K)

TIME FOR DINNER

Attached: EEC98E0C-344E-417E-8DEA-22940509B369.gif (400x400, 380.2K)

Attached: real.png (500x500, 195.78K)

Not a word about Bruno.

A 7 inch...

She hid the fact that she knew Bruno was in the house and even though she kept that secret for the most part she divulged the part that would ensure she could get Mariano's wedding called off or at least delayed

I'm just surprised how many languages Encanto got translated into. They translated it into fucking Flemish for some reason! youtube.com/watch?v=GaOU_Gqdpqk
(For those who don't know, Flemish is a variety of Dutch spoken in the northern half of Belgium (called Flanders))
Good news though is that now I know that Disney movies are potential good INPOOT material for the big boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_AgpvT2JSM

Attached: 38a01d1b1fc6053215934b846272d9ad.jpg (420x391, 38.08K)

And his sisters