Swat Kats Revolution

kidscreen.com/2022/02/01/swat-kats-get-back-in-action-with-toonz/

>India’s Toonz Media Group is teaming up with Christian and Yvon Tremblay to produce a new show inspired by the brothers’ classic animated series SWAT-KATS. The reboot, entitled SWAT-KATS Revolution, will target kids ages five to 11 and feature a host of new characters battling evil alongside the brand’s beloved feline fighters.

>Co-produced by Tremblay Bros. and Toonz, this new series is hitting the market 28 years after the original series premiered. SWAT-KATS Revolution, which is in pre-production now, will be distributed globally by Toonz, which launched an international linear kids channel last year to open up new distribution opportunities for its back catalogue.

>SWAT-KATS was originally produced by Hanna-Barbera Cartoons and was the top syndicated animated show of the year in 1994, according to Toonz.

>But the Indian company isn’t just looking to the past for inspiration—it recently teamed up with NFT platform Guardian Link to launch a new division that will turn its proprietary and third-party brands into collectible digital tokens.

Attached: FKh5oyUXoAsSFul.jpg (679x453, 65.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoENCfnD0IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NFT
Wow, into the trash it goes.

>NFT Swat Kats
What a perfect way to ruin your show on arrival

I thought CN/WB owned the rights to this show?
Did their license expire after the Boomerang relaunch?

Idiotic fuckers can't read that the third party company will get into NFTs separately from this reboot, NOT that the series will be NFT related in the slightest

Attached: unnamedh.png (600x600, 103.36K)

>More Callie Briggs
Let's fucking go.

>kids ages five to 11
May as well just leave it dead

The NFT thing is a seperat show

An Indian studio producing it? This will be interesting. Great to see this finally getting off the ground.

Heh

>>India’s Toonz Media Group
High quality guaranteed.

Attached: DO NOT REDEEM.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

>India
>NFTs
This is going to suck.

Not sure why specifically but I get a Rescue Bots vibe from all this.

What was the point of reviving this? Did it end on a cliffhanger or something? Because I'm pretty sure the only episode that was cancelled mid-production was the sequel to the female sky pirates one.

baked in furshit audience
Pirates of Dark Water was better
>t. loved this show as a kid, did not end up a furry

>They save Mayor Hitler every episode.

Attached: 5523FE29-BCCE-4AA8-B5F8-3A18E31A8D2F.jpg (1024x615, 143.4K)

Well, this could go either way. I'm glad they resisted the urge to make the revival more mature and adult like Samurai Jack and Young Justice, at least. I am dreading the new characters, though.

Warner does this thing where they license out the H-B properties to other studios internationally. The two CGI Top Cat movies from a couple years ago were made by an animation studio totally independent of Warner Bros.

user, most of the furries of today came from Disney cartoons and movies, Pokémon and Animaniacs. Swat Kats has relatively little content even in places like FurAffinity.

>India
youtube.com/watch?v=UoENCfnD0IM

>>India’s Toonz Media Group
I guess in a few years we'll be looking back on Korean outsourcing with as much fondness as we do Japanese outsourcing.

Will goats be a huge commodity in megakat city now?

>will target kids ages five to 11 and feature a host of new characters battling evil alongside the brand’s beloved feline fighters.
>Indian company
Monkey’s Paw in full effect here.

>SWAT-KATS Revolution, will target kids ages five to 11
Oh no.

Nazi version called SwastiKats when?

>Toonz Media Group

Attached: 267457353_4858958534156970_5442356625665136367_n.jpg (960x960, 115.48K)

>T-Bone: "Hey Razor, check out this alternate form of currency, it's an NFT!"
>Razor: "What? What the fuck is that? Sounds ridiculous."
>T-Bone: "They're non-fungible tokens Razor!"

>target kids ages five to 11
It's honestly fucking insidious to create a show targeting children that has some form of NFTs attached to it. It makes sense, since only children and retards are gullible enough to think NFTs have any sort of value. Nobody else is buying into these grifters' bullshit, might as well get 'em introduced to the idea young.