Miraculous Ladybug

Qilin Trailer here:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ApXOf1LTxN8

Attached: 272891009_313058777436701_3846182434116063031_n.gif (540x220, 1.8M)

What the hell is she getting arrested for?

>Takes tickets
>Gives Marinette her whole ass wallet to buy a bouquet
>Tickets in wallet
>Marinette lost the bus
>Police boarded to check if passengers have tickets
>Sabine has no wallet thus no tickets

wow his face really is everywhere

Attached: sports.png (410x551, 355.37K)

they needed a whole SWAT team to arrest her?

Dude probably was racist and thought Sabine was gonna pull a Mulan or some shit on his ass. He just needed reinforcements

Attached: Lady Macaron.jpg (643x714, 56.52K)

What kind of bus checks for tickets half way through the ride?

A lot more than you think. Those fuckers pop randomly where I live

I've taken the bus to work for a few years a while back before I bought a car and during that time I was never asked for a ticket or my pass. Is it a French thing or maybe regional?

what happened to Pixie girl? Is she cancelled?

I'm from Romania so can't really say anything about France but where I live it's usually a matter of luck where they're stationed and where you're supposed to go. Where I live you can usually recognize them by the football team vests you had to wear at school and avoid them (sometimes there social media groups that warn you there are there). There's also a matter if they trick your ass, by walking in THEN putting on the vest inside the bus

Doesn't this show's team announce and cancel series all the time? Though it is entirely possible these shows were just on hold for now. No word at all does paint sort of sort of grim picture for their releases. I for one was kind of looking forward to that Tales of Feryon one. Mostly just because I like her hair.

Attached: Tales of Feryon Zag Heroes Poster.png (1080x1080, 1.09M)

Fat ass

Apparently he is the only model in Paris...
Eh, every single one? I don't know, is it different in other countries? Here the person checking gets on the bus gives everyone a minute or two and then locks the ticket machines so people can't buy tickets when they see the checker is coming. The. they check you, give you a fine of 50 euros if you don't have a ticket, gypsies they just kick out on the next stop.

Attached: 1626187504789.gif (1003x847, 2.27M)

>they can finally afford more ads than just the perfume one
this must’ve been why the episodes took so long to release

Guess it is a regional thing then. In my area, buses only ever check you when you get on and that's it. There is no person checking passengers for their tickets as the busses move. Just the driver who stays in their seat as much as they can.

Well, at least Adrien got a few new outfits out of it and a new ad.

For busses that go out of the city it's like you describe, but in those you can only buy tickets from the driver or you have to check them in front of him.

This dude is way too excited as he's arresting Sabine.

Attached: IMG_20220201_102303.jpg (1277x717, 94.24K)

Interesting eyelashes you got there Marinette

Attached: Mari didn't put her make up today.png (784x784, 419.11K)

>the latest animation errors (like the laughably bad eye/eyelid one in psycomedian)
>thomas’ spergout at encanto fans
god damn

Damn. The stress of being Ladybug is even causing her to lose her eyelashes.