The second page for January finally dropped. Rat things are easily amused

The second page for January finally dropped. Rat things are easily amused

Attached: VS175-04.png (900x2016, 2.17M)

fresh edit

Attached: 1643705191010.png (1400x1400, 1.71M)

We going to see one with curly eyebrows next?

maybe , new colorist loves the color green and val let him run wild for the one off designs on this one.

Is that what's happening? I wondered!

What's with the sparkledog character designs? Just awful.

New furfag colorist joined the team, hopefully they won't we allowed to keep doing stuff like this.

From the creator
>Haha yeahhhh I was gonna tone down the colors a bit, but I figured since the new colorists have been working really hard and I forgot to mention the "use common colors on yings you decide the colors for" standard beforehand, and this is just a dumb fun one-off page, I figured "Nahhhh let's just go with it this once."

Fair enough, that guy is just dying his fur.

Where did he get green dye?

I'm hoping a bigger team means more pages, they've been trying to reach 4 pages a month for a while now.

Bugs and plants, lopin crushes bugs in a puddle to get his purple dye

He just rubs it right into his eyes instead of the eyelids.

>the faggot is releasing 1-2 pages a month
>can't be bothered to do his own colorings for those 1-2 pages a month
Is this guy disabled, like literally colorblind or something?

Attached: 1541934739731.jpg (500x421, 27.38K)

He did everything for the first few months but I think he hurt his wrist or something and a friend who was more experienced volunteered to help before becoming permanent.

This comic was his first big project and he was very inexperienced going into it so I think he wanted the help

That was like 5 years ago now, wasn't it?
The main delay right now is just figuring out who should be doing what with the new additions to the team.

And he got three pages out since his other comic is counted in the monthly page quotas.

Beizel is almost certainly going to interrogate Kass now that I think about it.

About the attack or something else?
If it's about the attack then he would've already gotten the details from the Ivenmoth liaisons.

I imagine he has some questions on his backstory and connections with the city. He's smart enough to realize Kass was lying about his backstory considering the circumstances.

Also probably smart enough to know when to let sleeping dogs lie.

Vizlet was hesitant about ANY of the patriarchs knowing about Kass, though it might've all been about just Narklet not knowing. I could see Beizel getting clued in since he seems to be on the same level as Vizlet in terms to having a brain.