Gadget Hackwrench

>Gadget but evil
How would this concept work with her archetype? She's innocent, humble, helpful, depressive. How would a villain that retains these traits ever work out? One of those schizos who doesn't know what she's doing?

Attached: Gadget_Fox_Kids.jpg (2000x1500, 322.65K)

Make it the polar opposite, and do a mad scientist with a hyperinflated ego? Not hard to imagine.

No, that's the whole point. You have to keep her humble traits otherwise it's not the same fucking character anymore.

You are lucky the mods don't delete these shitty furry threads. You are shit.

She is a Nazi, Doing horifying experiments on cats with a group of mice who want to exterminate the cat race. She loves her family and is still humble, helpful, ect but is using her knowledge to map deadly catnip recipes to kill cats.

Someone who aims to please but occasionally snaps when she doesn't feel appreciated enough. The genius who designs all the deathtraps for the overlord and then pushes him into one of them herself when the hero's lost and the overlord wants to abandon everyone to their fate.

*when the hero's won
fuck

Based

Not him, but RR was an amazing cartoon, and not just because everyone wanted to fuck Gadget.

There was an episode where they met a lab rat with a similar personality to Gadget, but he had been manipulated by the real bad guy. So, that's one way you could have someone like Gadget be evil, by taking advantage of their naivete and curiosity and tricking them into doing something bad. Of course, when they discover that they've been duped, they'll likely try to make amends. So, not 'really' evil, but antagonistic.

I watched it and I wouldn't call it amazing, but it was definitely decent. It was good if you compare it to other cartoons, but I've seen adventure shows like it do a much better job. Adventure shows like Pirates of Dark Water.
RR is still better than Gummy Bears though. Definitely better than The Smurfs.

>She's innocent, humble, helpful, depressive. How would a villain that retains these traits ever work out?
Doing it for love?

Attached: index.jpg (250x188, 7.27K)

That can work. Their endless naivety and hope to please in order to fit in and be loved can be easily used against them. One thing I noticed about this archetype is that they lack long-term loyalty, they aim to please everyone if they think " I'm suppose to and I'll be loved" they often don't even care respect, they have no self-respect and standards.

Huh that actually works out.

>Back in 1800s women used to dilate their pupils to appear more attractive.
Do huge pupils look appealing to you guys?

People's pupils usually dilate when they see something they really like, so yeah essentially.

Any of you guys played the Sly Cooper series? I didn't, but I heard they turned the equivalent of Gadget into a bad guy. How did they handle it?

Didn't they have a comic arc that was exactly this

>animal character
>everyone must be furry
It's like those anons who call everyone pedos when the cartoon characters marketed towards kids are under 21.

I guess you make her have a revelation that the world can only exist if she does some eugenics or other forceful scientific shit in the name of progress. She can be humble and stuff by doubting herself, but she feels a moral conviction to commit these atrocities because she believes shes the only one who can do it.

Someone know what this user is talking about?

Her name is Glitch.

Attached: 911ED9CB-8F65-4263-B807-C13E29029133.jpg (1239x1920, 669.09K)