Boober fraggle

>boober fraggle
>all he does is wash socks
>no one wears socks in fraggle rock

Attached: down at fraggle rock.png (692x305, 534.33K)

Can never be too prepared.

i only remember the one where he gets high

Don't kink shame Boober.
Instead, prude shame Mokey.

Worst fucking reboot

They are exporting them. It is their main income source. And they trade them with the Doozers. Otherwise their boots would be wet for days!

Attached: 65C75FF9-F4FF-4677-A51D-E2210E95730C.jpg (626x880, 57.31K)

Maybe he's washing all of the lost socks that disappear from the human world.

Interesting thought but it doesn’t make sense considering The Fraggles and Doozers didn’t consider each other as important or worth their time. And Boober was washing socks long before Cotterpin made first contact

Thats what people did in europe and india. Still later they learned how connected both were

Maybe socks aren't popular among Fraggles for everyday wear, but used as sleepwear (or kinky dressup)?

Penis sock? Tail tip protector?

>fraggle ladies posing in their sexy footwear
Well thanks a lot. That was a need I wasn't aware that I had.

I liked Marooned.
>Red and Boober have nothing in common, Reds a thrill seeking daredevil, Boobers a doomer.
>These two get stuck under a cave in, Red becomes hysterical and can't accept she is about to die, Boober has been expecting death everyday and now that its coming he is strangely at peace.
>Episode is a role-reversal, now Boober is trying to keep a brave face and keep Red calm.

They wear clothes in winter

That was a fucking amazing episode. I don't think I've ever felt as much emotion for a puppet as I did then.

>human world

Attached: 3943452325.png (430x464, 386.17K)

Ah, my apologies. I meant Outer Space, home of the Silly Creatures.

>ywn have Mokey modeling thigh highs for you

That truly was a great episode, honestly any time the show dealt with mortality and other hard subject matter it was always fantastic

Attached: D8EC4E69-3E6B-4BEF-A4EF-885C11B09896.png (490x369, 128.37K)

>while Red rolls her eyes and subconsciously pulls up her kneehigh athletic socks
user, I know you're trying to crush my dreams, but you're also speaking to my soul.

user, Mokey Fraggle has made me feel funny ever since I was 5 years old. It just feels taboo to admit a muppet would be my ideal girlfriend, even among all the other degenerate shit in into

This I have a goth/hippie art girl fetish because of her

Technically speaking, you could build a replica muppet but with thigh highs on it.

Hippie girls are underappreciated kino

I like the way you think

>even the Henson company seems to be having trouble remaking Mokey
Good luck. Hope someone can manage to restore her to her former shabby glory.