It's fucking wild how a dumpster fire of a show like Marvel's What If..? can have a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes

it's fucking wild how a dumpster fire of a show like Marvel's What If..? can have a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes

Attached: whatif.png (953x515, 474.77K)

It's fucking wild how a dumpster fire of a movie like Spider-Man: No Way Home can have a 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Attached: No Way Home.jpg (928x1290, 210.66K)

It's almost like you're the minority that doesn't like it

I was pretty good tho. Some episodes fell flat but others (namely everything involving Strange and Ultron) were great. And the animation was beautiful. Fluid movement, gorgeous background work.

he is saying strange was among the others that were good.

Its tone was all over the place, a lot more than average MCU levels.

Ah fuck me.

almost like normie tards have zero imagination and just suck off whatever fan-fiction the corporations feed them

>Best Voice Acting in the whole show. Sure as hell beats Bucky fish jokes and Mark Ruffalo sounding like he just got out of bed.
As a Europoor I actually prefer the local dub where it's actual voice actors that does the dubbing

I was really only excited for seeing any kind of Marvel Zombies adaptation. I think the ties to the MCU seriously held this show back. Besides the woketard pandering.

Attached: 81171880.jpg (1280x1973, 825.83K)

I too was hyped for zombies. Was not expecting a PG version.
its very hard to fairly judge an anthology of short stories. I think it was a good 6/10

'Good, not great' is fair.

Attached: a_menace_to_society.png (447x474, 420.5K)

This. It's like a 7 at worst.

>Wait normal people don't hold their media to my same impossible to please standards?!
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN MY FELLOW CHANNERS?!?!
I swear people on this site are so out of touch. Most people don't use various media to fill the gap in their lives and thus they don't need every show or game or whatever to be some amazing life changing experience.

Attached: 1631795738879.gif (435x396, 484.82K)

>woketard pandering
Which there was none anyway

>whines about 'woke stuff'
>also loves the shitty edgetard crap show that s Marvel Zombies
lmao this shit writes itself

Attached: edit.png (1246x398, 64.39K)

If you like marvel zombies you don't get to whine about anything else because of how utterly shit those comics are.
End of story.

THIS GUY GETS IT! i've been saying it for years, more WHITE COCKS in comic book t.v. shows. there is never enough throbbing dick for me and my bois. we are CONSTANTLY dreaming about the milky white loads that must come out of my favorite milky white men. yum

I really don't know. Those last two episodes were unbelievably terrible.

Final performance of one of the actors boosted the praise for it. Same thing happened with the Dark Knight.