Dose Any Forumsmbler like Miles Morales?

ima be honest I like his character in the movie and game. and if forced diversity wasn't so prevalent he'd get a lot more love from you chuds.

Attached: detectingracism.jpg (600x800, 52.09K)

Brown recluse

Miles is the best.

Attached: 156046308894415263.png (252x347, 49.06K)

Buck status: broken

He has no memorable stories and he was engineered to be liked.

Thats because the movie and the game did the character better. At first he was usual Bendis shit and now he's just.. there.. doing nothing really, just making everyone confused by also being called Spider-Man. The issue is his comic version in which nobody obviously has any idea what to do with him.

I wanna smooch his cute face

Nobody actually likes Miles. They only say they do because they fear being called racist.
Like the cops in the UK who let pakis rape little white girls.

I likes Miles because he makes Peterfags seethe. I don't really give a fuck about Spider-Man really.

you could argue every good comic book character started off really shitty or was a shallow side character that got expanded upon to be great. People still argue which person wrote a character better. but I guess miles is a newer character so they can't get that excuse as much.

That's pretty gay dude

I love miles.

Attached: 1548038296591.jpg (1199x832, 161.47K)

I think for me its that Miles the comic book character still isn't great to me. He's just very there. Even in his own books he's there, usually overshadowed by Gwen. Its the spin off Miles that are great, such as Spiderverse Miles who I really pulled for.

get woke, go broke

See? Nobody genuinely likes him, saying you like a character because it makes others seethe or because you use it to self-insert is not liking a character at all. This character is so empy fans cannot come up with reasons why they like him other than self-inserting or make other fans mad.

He's fine I guess but there isn't much interesting to him. I like him the best when he has a mentor/traniee relationahip with Peter

op here same peter should have had a protege erlier.

He did get love when he was new and later on.
He was never the poster child for forced diversity on this board. The targets were obvious more obvious characters.

The Miles hate has only really been recent. In the past people mostly hated how he was written by certain writers, and half of that they complained about it ruining the character.

The only thing forced about him lately has been the hate. The culture warrior chuds assumed they had a winning target with him and never considered that he might actually be liked here more than hated.

That actually kind of fits his personality and powers.

>He was never the poster child for forced diversity on this board

He might not have been the poster child on this board, but he was definitely the start of it in modern times. Marvel got press coverage from major outlets when he was unveiled solely because he was Spiderman but black. NPR, CNN, Fox, etc. almost never cover capeshit (because it's irrelevant to most people) so something was definitely amiss.

I like his movie counterpart. Lets face it this board and tv hate him cause N and N takes spiderman role and N gets a Pawg and they can't stand the third more than anything else. Yet they will go spend money to see him kiss her in the second movie proving how cuck they are. I'm going to see it cause I just want to see the spiderverse.