Which one was better?

Which one was better?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-IirbpWGf2n7.jpg (2160x1600, 1.63M)

The suicide squad by far

I only liked NWH mostly because of raimi member berries

Well, one bombed so…

Kill yourself sales schizo

Didn't see Suicide Squad. NWH was just Popcorn fun.The plot is fucking retarded.

Suicide Squad was better as far as being a well made film. But both are really enjoyable to watch.

I can't decide. I love them both too much.

forgettable? Suicide squad. they tried to hype this movie and the hype died in less than 3 months. to this day everyone remembers jared leto who barely showed up within 20 minutes of the first suicide squad. Spider-Man is already starting to be forgotten

NWH easily. It's overrated as fuck tho. TSS was just a slog unless you really love Gunn's toilet jokes. The story sucked, the characters were weak, they shoehorned Harley into the movie, the action scenes went on far too long in the second half. Basically after the beach scene at the start, you can just turn it off.

>Spider-Man is already starting to be forgotten
Get a load of this guy.

Suicide Squad was literally a remake of the losers.

Dredd bombed and it's one of the best comic book movies

both are good but i'll say suicide squad because it was way nastier than the average superhero movie and i loved having that rather than the extremely sanitized disney stuff we get lately

Suicide Squad had a kind of shitty third act but I still enjoyed it more than NWH but that's mainly due to my apathy towards MCU movies in general at this point and how I didn't really like the other two Holland Spider-Man movies.

Spider-Man and it's not even remotely close, contrarians are just being contrarian

Attached: 51942777-0-image-a-11_1639785686389.jpg (1908x1146, 162.73K)

Spider-Man is good if you just want to mindlessly clap at things you recognize but it's full of plotholes and contrivances that you only forgive because it's Spider-Man.

>it's full of plotholes
Like what?

>Spider-Man is good if you're not a Cinemasins-tier autist who claws his own arms over nitpicks
ftfy

>Just turn your brain off bro!

>Just get anally mad a movie about spider-boys wasn't 100% realistic bro!
Don't you have an EFAP video to watch?

>Realistic
You think that was what I was talking about? No wonder you preferred NWH. You're an idiot

>MUH PLOT HOLES!!!! REEEEE!!!
Ok, slow boy.