The closest word to "kind" in Tamaranean is "weak" and Tamaraneans are basically shown as violent space Vikings

>The closest word to "kind" in Tamaranean is "weak" and Tamaraneans are basically shown as violent space Vikings
>Constantly shown to rape, pillage and murder entire races of people in and out of the DC universe
>Shown time and time again how dangerous even 1 Tamaranean let loose can be
>Val Yor is somehow wrong for hating them
>Starfire saves his life and he realizes she's one of the good ones
>Humbly acknowledges that she is one of the good ones
>The Titans get asshurt that he didn't do a 180 on a race of violent warmongers because one of them was good
I often see this episode get cited as a great depiction of racism in a TV show, but Val Yor did nothing wrong. Was he supposed to throw away all his knowledge and experiences on Tamaraneans just because one saved his life? How was humbly admitting he was wrong, thanking and complimenting Starfire the wrong thing to do?

Attached: valyorstarfire.jpg (259x194, 8.22K)

Wannabe Captain Atom looking ass.
Also I'd like to know where all these bad Tamaraneans are. They weren't around when Star was home

I wish i lived with tamaranians considering their sex positive cture and how i cluld always get alien pussy and bussy in a welcoming culture like that

Attached: 69EEEC73-949D-40E6-B979-B100EF3B3979.jpg (645x773, 192.5K)

Racism is still bad, chud. Don't worry we are already in the process of getting rid of your kind.

It's accurate, you're expected to magically bend logic around factual experiences and ignore the recurring patterns with the behavior of certain peoples

He looks like Buzz Lightyear

>Was he supposed to throw away all his knowledge and experiences on Tamaraneans just because one saved his life?
No, and that's what makes it a great episode, because it's completely natural for him to accept Star, but not 180 his opinions of her people, and it's natural that the Titans would still be upset at him for insulting the people of one of their closest friends (who's also Royalty, so she has an obligation to be "for the people" regardless). It's clear from the episode that neither party is entirely right or wrong, and the fact that Val Yor isn't demonized as some sort of boogieman, and actually DOES exhibit valor heroism shows great constraint and understanding of the writers on these issues.

This. Apparently it was too subtle for Any Forums.

Tamaranean's be like, I can fix him.

The thing is, if Star were literally any other Tamaranean she would have gone ape shit the minute he said 'Troq' (and long probably before). The plot relies on Val Yor knowing that Star is a timid, mild-mannered Tamaranean which is a catch-22.

starfire is different from other tamaraneans because she was beat down and raped into submission by her sister

>Racism is still bad, chud. Don't worry we are already in the process of getting rid of your kind.
Says the pussy who can't stand a little honking

Attached: image0-1 (1).jpg (254x246, 12.57K)

>>Constantly shown to rape, pillage and murder entire races of people in and out of the DC universe
>>Shown time and time again how dangerous even 1 Tamaranean let loose can be
Can you show me a Tamaranean villian with a Tamaranean army outside of Tean Titan? The race is not that strong. They are even weaker than saiyan and that race is trash.

Attached: Saiyans_DBZ_Episode_20.png (1439x2007, 1.87M)

Your grandkids will be brown ;)

Are you saying Tamaraneans are violent?

Why yes i do break bucks and fuck nigresses, how could you tell?

Attached: 1623140217854.jpg (529x667, 139.21K)

>weaker than saiyan and that race is trash
Still salty Frieza?

Are Tamaraneans actually like that in the comics? I thought they always just get killed or enslaved in Starfire's backstory with no further elaboration.

As long as i get a hot asian or latino or indian chick as a wife i dont care

Attached: FD578FEB-0D28-44E7-B09B-55A4EF220944.jpg (864x863, 146.11K)

No they won’t lmao

Because Val Yor is somehow more of a dick than the violent space vikings. Simple as.