How would this episode be like?

How would this episode be like?

Attached: 4FF59740-E2B0-4C45-B603-AA773678B035.jpg (750x772, 471.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzLflJhtGFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's Miles?

Picking cotton.

Fucking Gwen

Ultimate Spidey: I’m lame compared to you guys, I have cartoony devil and angels on my shoulders.

Ultimate would end up ruining it with his shitty voice, and obnoxious Family Guy cutaways.

No one cares

Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eye Joe.

who would they be up against?

>Nah man you’re not lame. You bring heroes together, they’re like a family. You’re their Aunt May

A team of Spider-Carnage and Wolf-Spider (spectacular didn't get to have his multiversal adventures so I don't know what villain to put from his side).

Any villains that are at least a middling threat in all three shows.

Racist.
Based
Wrong. He's way more popular than lame duck mayo Spider-Man.

Based
Cringe
The correct answer

I wouldn't watch it if the ultimate Spider-man was in it.

>90's Peter decides to stop playing around
>Pulls out a nanobot capsule out and throws it on himself
>youtube.com/watch?v=MzLflJhtGFs

>Wrong. He's way more popular than lame duck mayo Spider-Man.
Dude not even Miles fan think this, try some better bait.

Cringe
Based
Also based

Unlimited is a different Peter, retard.

where is ugly as sin cg Peter?

Attached: MV5BMjE1NTA5NjA3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ5MzczMjE@._V1_[1].jpg (500x375, 30.5K)

They'd use the Robbie Draymond voiced Spidey from the newer show, not Drake Bell Spidey,

In the garbage, where he belongs.

They literally have a flash back to an event from the 90s show, quite kidding yourself user.

I remember seeing commercial for this and really wanting to watch it, but I didn't have cable at the time. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

>In the garbage, where he belongs.

but you have ultimate spider man up there front and center

Different creative team, and designated different earths officially. 90s Peter's story ended when he left with Madame Webb to find MJ. At most Unlimited shares some backstory with 90s Peter

You need a comic relief to elevate others. Mediocrity is worse than incompetence in these cases.

in Spider-Verse movies.

I will never forget how they had a whole final season where Pete never took off the mask and then in the finale they randomly made it a Osbornes story again.

>LIVING ON THE EDGE, FIGHTING CRIME, SPINNING WEBS
>SWINGING FROM THE HIGHEST LEDGE, HE CAN LEAP ABOVE OUR HEADS

Attached: static-assets-upload8177727923872523375.jpg (1280x720, 164.01K)

Honestly there were strokes of a good story in between in USM. I have no idea what they were thinking or what their plan was but utilising those strokes to write that good story would have been better than everything else they did. That, and getting rid of Drake Bell. I really like both Octavius and Osborn in that cartoon. And their spin on clone saga was also fine.

It was fine, my only gripe is that the artstyle was an eyesore.