I don't think the ranger's gonna like this, Yogi. He gets awful mad when people read this in my voice

I don't think the ranger's gonna like this, Yogi. He gets awful mad when people read this in my voice.

Attached: booboo.jpg (500x375, 27.4K)

Why are we so lame, Yogi?

Attached: yogi_cropped.png (450x395, 230.33K)

Because you were written at a time when oikophiles were trying (and failing) to establish cultural (emphasis on the first syllable) hegemony in the West.

But I do believe corporations rob us of our dignity and independence, and that these systems must be ripped down, burnt down, or leveled by any force necessary.

Oh.
Thought it had something to do with not acting like actual bears, like being afraid of caves.

ranger's what? His wife?

'apostrophe-s' is also a contraction.

what if Huckleberry Hound were inflated to an enormous size

Attached: Jellystone-DNAAOK-7.png (2879x1621, 3.35M)

He'd be Huckleberry Round.

Ho ho, that made me chuckleberry.

Tripleberry hound.

Attached: bandicam 2021-07-19 08-38-12-709.jpg (243x344, 27.84K)

>Hey-uh, Boo-Boo, don't worry about it. Er, we'll just-ah sneak on by the ranger station and-ah make our way to page 10, real quick-like!

Attached: 101-1013787_yogi-bear[1].jpg (820x771, 92.93K)

Snackerdoodle?

>oikophiles
Whats that mean?

people who want to fuck pigs

Reminder that one of Yogi's VA's held some people hostage while armed and drunk.

>"In May 2004, Greg Burson's career ended when he was arrested by detectives after barricading himself inside his home in Tujunga for six hours before surrendering. Initial reports have claimed that an armed S.W.A.T. team had responded to a call from two of his female roommates that he was drunk, armed and holding a third female roommate hostage.[3][4] Burson also screamed a stream of nonsensical words at the police when they were alerted to his home. Officers had later discovered that Burson had a collection of guns in his home. One officer said, "He was so drunk, we couldn't tell if he was trying to do one of his voices or was just slurring his words." Officer Rudy Villarreal confirmed that all three women involved in the incident lived with Burson, but none of them were harmed.[5] The incident caused Burson to be blacklisted for the rest of his life."

fear of houses or what

Attached: 1570741326973.png (371x484, 204.6K)

That's oinkophile tho

Damn Yogi bears a fucking gangster.

Attached: create-a-cute-wacky-or-a-cool-cartoon-mascot.png (680x962, 110.08K)

Tradition-lovers. It's especially insufferable when it's an American oikophile, because all of their traditions hinge around a childish, myopic, ouroboros-like framework called 'freedom.'