What does Any Forums think of the work of Ron Cobb...

What does Any Forums think of the work of Ron Cobb? He was almost as big as Robert Crumb for a brief time in the late-60's, but he isn't remembered nearly as much today.

Attached: Foundation.jpg (991x1000, 164.63K)

commie bitch

Look, I'm well aware that civilization is built on the bones of the conquered. But all this moral posturing about it is so very disingenuous.
We won this land by right of violence. If they Conquered want it back they can try retaking it by that same right.
They never will because they'll loose of course, but they can certainly try. But until that day comes, all of this lip-service does literally nothing.

>does literally nothing
it triggers christians

Right of violence doesn't exist, and if the lip service does nothing why bitch about it

>Right of violence doesn't exist
want to bet? The entire world is built on it. Just because you dont want to admit that to the victor go the spoils, doesnt mean it doesnt happen daily... hourly, by the seconds, around the world.

It absolutely exist. How do you think the west was won? You think people just moved in to empty land. No, we killed the people living their and claimed it for ourselves. People have been have been doing this since the beginning and they'll probobly be doing it long after you and I are dead.

If you honestly wanted to talk about this Ron Cobb person you would have shown more of their work.

Style and sig look familiar. Didn't he used to do single-panels like this for Mother Earth News?

Attached: RCobb 1.jpg (736x726, 112.17K)

Yes, he was one of their cartoonists. He also had a couple of books of his cartoons that were quite popular at the time, but which fell into obscurity over the years.

Attached: Apollo 58.jpg (1529x1513, 714.29K)

See he's right. The Skinny man should kill the fat man and take his belongings.

>we

there is no we, those men did those things for themselves and their personal self interests. the whole "muh future generations!" cope is just that, cope. you don't risk your life for intangible objects.

He also did some album covers and poster art.

Attached: abab-original-1500-734[1].jpg (1500x734, 797.69K)

>Right of violence doesn't exist
Tell that to the tribes conquered by other Native Americans.

only know him from a few political works, and his dudes who look like hans moleman. What's his coolest shit?

>fat white man bad!
>was a fat white man
Why didn't Cobb simply give his own sammiches to the little negro children?
Anyway, pretty boring and trite as a political commentator, but I still dig the 60's era detail-dense design style he brought to his cartoons and some of the design consultancy he did for Star Wars.

How the hell do you think the natives took and kept the land from other you stupid fuck?

>there is no we
I guess not. That's why I shed no tears about the eventual fall and Conquest of the West, too easily divided. Just an absolute failed civilization. Hopefully the next one will be better.

Seems a little anti-Semitic for my tastes, bub.

Attached: ron cobb idf.jpg (1000x987, 155.21K)

The Jews own the land by Right of Violence

Oh, he did concept art for Total Recall.
I like Total Recall.

Attached: cobb total recall.jpg (1000x531, 183.25K)

So what’s he saying? It’s bad to be a janitor, I mean if you need to make ends meet, you take what you can get. Or is he implying that America is so racist it will only ever blacks to be janitors even on the moon? I’m really at a loss here.