Given how they've already fucking bowdlerized the Kingpin in Hawkeye...

Given how they've already fucking bowdlerized the Kingpin in Hawkeye. I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica Jones just flies into the MCU with purple hair and white & blue spandex. Because comic accuracy is more important than telling a good story.

Attached: 769b0d98dde19057a255580ec2ce2626.jpg (564x821, 60.19K)

>bowdlerized
wut

>Is t-that a Hawaiian shirt?
>AAAAAAAAH I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAANE

>cries that characters don't look like their comic counterpart
>is given a more comic looking version of character
>cries about that
can't be pleased

it means ruined.

explain how

>bowdlerized
bowlderized means to fuck up by removing offensive material. I'm not sure what OP means by fucking up the kingpin in the first place though.

And I'm not sure how what he's getting at with Alias either.

OP should expand on what he means or just give it a rest.

>everyone who complains is the same person because I say so!
Not how it works.

Speacking of Jessica Jones. If you had Purple Man's power would just also be a Hentai protag too or actually use the powers for something?

Attached: No fucking way.png (586x679, 253.64K)

OP is literally complaining about both in the original post

I would use it to create peace in the middle east.
through Hentai powers.

>Pic
Jesus Christ

they're different people complaining

Kingpin was just wearing a different suit. Jessica Jones does not like being a superhero so that makes no sense. She will be one of She-Hulk or Carol's drinking buddies.

honestly I'd use my powers to live in a mansion and have a harem of cosplayers to make my deprived fetish become a reality

Attached: 1537807104468.jpg (800x1132, 654.38K)

You think that Disney+ gives a shit about the characterizations of the Marvel Netflix characters?

The general public's consensus on Daredevil now is that stupid "I'm A Really Good Lawyer" meme

Attached: d2_trrnW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.96K)

>Matt gets a single quip
>THEY HAVE FUCKED OVER HIS CHARACTER ENTIRELY
are you autistic

seethe

>Matt gets a single quip
It's not even a good quip.

>just be a hentai protag or actually use the powers

Attached: final_5db12e745333470014879a3b_587067.png (1063x717, 550.51K)

imagine a world where i'm no longer a virgin! a man can dream

I have read that hentai. It wasn't that good.

No I am not kidding.

the quality of the quip is irrelevant, this is the guy who was whipping out "avocados at law"

No one likes to use Bendis OCs user. Don't expect her.

Hey, who said the original show was perfect? Quips were never Daredevil’s speciality.

I'd take tiny amounts of money from every single person I saw.

Unironically I would use my powers for good. Work with S.H.I.E.L.D. or something. It's concerning how many of you would instantly turn into serial rapists if given the opportunity, but then again I shouldn't expect better from Any Forums.

Did you read the other two? With Quadaffi X Ariel sharon as bishojo, or the one where Hillary uses Obama as her fuckdog enforcer as she goes full pantsuit sex goddess?