SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME: Mysterio And Rhino Were Considered For MCU's Sinister Six

theilluminerdi.com/2022/01/31/mysterio-rhino-no-way-home/

We were robbed.

Attached: S6.png (1189x617, 1.22M)

Sinister Seven sounds eh.

Why didn’t they add a sixth guy?

it was probably a financially motivated move so they can say they have a real In Universe Sinister Six later on. I think if they formed an actual Sinister Six they'd risk blowing their load in the 3rd of 6 movies.

they should have considered vulture
and then they should have put him in the movie

Attached: vulture.jpg (960x640, 196.2K)

The MCU Mysterio costume is so close to perfect but it gets ruined by that torso plate for me, that part reeks of that "MCU touch" in all the MCU outfits I hate, like the stupid tacticool lines in the Homecoming Spidey outfit.

better than some of the concept art

Attached: oJQFxR8l_o.jpg (1109x1606, 559.62K)

looks more like lex luthor armor

Because Sony wants an actual Sinister Six later.

Should have had a scene of one without that chestplate and with fishbowl on head

They already are setting up a sinister six movie
Also the only other villains are both green goblins and rhino, which isn't very memorable to people.

There is also Venom, but I don't think people like Topher Grace version very much.

Topher Grace Venom

probably would have been too much. they were already pushing it with the amount of villains.

He's more liked than the Lizard, Electro and Sandman at least, even if he sucked as Venom. Plus people care more about the novelty of even just having him on board in the first place.

>He's more liked than the Lizard, Electro and Sandman at least

Hah, not at all.

Dude no one likes TASM villains, that's why Lizard did nothing and Electro's character was pretty much entirely revamped. And people will always like Venom more because he's Venom, doesn't matter how shitty he is, just look at how well the Venom movies did despite being shit.

topher venom is regarded as the worst part of the raimi series

Mysterious was there in spirit.

Did the artist forget that it's MARVEL Cinematic Universe and not IRON MAN Cinematic Universe?