When was the last time DC or Marvel created a black female character that was completely straight?

Attached: ASMANN16C.png (307x980, 506.83K)

Is riri williams gay?

Pretty sure Riri got hit on by Viv Vision and told her she didn't swing that way.

Miles morales girlfriend

Why do you care

>Riri got hit on by Viv Vision and told her she didn't swing that way.
You're half-right. She mostly just flipped out and said she wasn't interested.

That new Power Girl that got sent to a different dimension in Priest's Deathstroke run.

Attached: 19482038192.jpg (1340x2060, 442.54K)

Attached: 8F18E944-2277-4010-92BE-816C4ACAD185.jpg (960x1398, 1.57M)

She’s literally dating her female best friend

Black characters have always been politicized, even when blacks created them. It might be good in some stories, but most of the time they're boring characters. no fun allowed

Does this go anywhere? I remember Viv kissed Cho to see if she liked boys and didnt feel it. Does she like girls then?

Doesn't really confirm she's not gay, just that she's not into Viv or at least hadn't thought of her in that way.

Might be semantics, but's I'd prob lead with "I'm not gay" instead of feeling the need to dance around it. This reads like a straight woman telling a male friend who just kissed her that "I care about you and all, but I'm not into you that way". Doesn't mean she doesn't like men, just that she doesn't like him in that way.

On the show or in the comics?

first step to kill a new character

What the friend’s name?

>Naming her after Dwayne McDuffie when the dude liked to dunk on Bendis

LOL. That dude is daft.

Also there's like a billion yuri stories where A comes onto B, B rejects them out of surprise, and then B eventually realizes they don't actually have a problem with hooking up with A, they just weren't in that headspace when the confession happened.

In fact I'd honestly say that's more common than just outright accepting a confession.

Who remembers Carla White?
She was Darkstar during the 90s

Attached: Carla-White-Ferrin-Colos-and-Mo-Douglas-darkstars-41440514-936-1163.jpg (936x1163, 549.32K)

Counterpoint, political cape characters are good and fun. If you are automatically put off by politics, you probably shouldn't consume any media at all, since most have their creators politics baked in.

If you want to talk about the quality of the handling of those politics, carry on. But "all politics bad" is the dogshit opinion of a moron and should be dismissed offhand.

Phew, who's the artist of that hot tamale?

But all they do is fight against ''racism'', prejudice, colonialism and etc... you can't do fun things like rap music, video games, movies do. a story like Friday (1995) would never be made into comic books

Just searched the filename. JRJR drew THAT??

Those are good things to do. Punching Nazis can be fun, Indiana Jones shows this.

Emancipation, overcoming oppression, these are great dramatic setups that have cathartic endings. Fight Club, Les Miserables, A Bugs Life, the list goes on.

Again, you can't just say these themes are bad offhand, because they are demonstrably the basis for any number of good stories. Your complaint can only be with the handling of them, and you can't seem to pull up any specifics to critique in that regard.