Looks like Bat-Keaton will be in AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM

Attached: Header.png (1124x905, 861.13K)

>Keaton Bats in Wan's hands.
Could be kino.

fuck, they're gonna ruin Aquaman and Shazamkino (with retard Gadot in the latter)

This is already getting tiring.

Not every DC movies needs Batman. Especially one that is just a 70-year-old Bruce Wayne sitting in a chair.

This is stupid.

Is Gadot appearing in Shazam?

Why not just did you Adam West’s grave and have his coffin cameo in all the movies if they are so desperate?

WB is worse than sony at this point. wtf are they thinking?

>People like Nostalgia, right? So let’s bring that elderly actor who played Batman thirty years ago.
>That will make billions right?
>People liked the Spider-Mans coming back. So we’ll just bring in the OG Batman back!

Wow DC is fucking desperate

like the DCEU was suffering because directors was either trying to forcefully make either a super gritty batman film or a painfully unfunny marvel film. They have no faith in their fucking IP and it show
Makes a superman sequel
>Let but batman in it
Make a flash movie:
>Let put batman in it
make an aquaman movie
>Let put batman in
meanwhile marvel can sustain a movie juggernaut with a obscure d-list comic talking racoon, the scarlet witch without her x-man roots & fucking ant-man

Which is weird since the first Aquaman did fine without Batman in it. Though I guess after Wonder Woman 84 bombing they are scared.

>Movie about Suicide Squad? Put Batman in it

Kek

Well gollie gee we have Shazam 2 coming out. Better get Keaton involved for a quick cameo

there was a rumor

no they are not desperate shut the fuck up with all that dumb shit fool

>Marvel has multiple Spider-Man
>Marvel has Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman
>DC has Michael Keaton and CW shows

Attached: pepe.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

go stick your face in kevin feige's asshole

quit bitching u dumbases

Calm down, Rajesh.

Please no, the only thing DC has going for it is everything is fairly stand alone it’s like they didn’t learn anything from the Snyder fiasco

I mean I like DC but you gotta admit this sound bad and desperate. Shoehorning Keaton into everything or trying to make a connected movie verse is not what they should be doing. What they need to do is make good movies that fit the characters they feature and let the movie stand on its own