Dr. Fate

Why do you disturb Fate, mortal?

Attached: 34939432912319231288.png (640x905, 612.96K)

Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Neron, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Neron knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Kitten, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Drury Jr. … I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded cocoon gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good.

Attached: killer_moth.jpg (985x1829, 1.05M)

That's rough buddy.

Attached: 939393.jpg (1000x1000, 184.88K)

I think Killer Moth would be cool if was revamped into a somewhat more capable character as opposed to the joke he is now. Give him aspirations of becoming a top tier criminal and make him seem like one.

Killer Moth I know you're having a hard time but you can't just come in just because the light is on.

Kind of like how Young Justice turned Sportsmaster into a capable assassin mercenary man

Sorry, Doc.

Attached: killer_moth2.jpg (1920x1080, 614.68K)

Please I dream of being dicked down and impregnated but a powerful, sexy superhero

does anyone have any recommended reading aside from what this user gave me for reading Dr. Fate?

Attached: dr fate.png (696x442, 31.29K)

Attached: fate_recs_by_me.png (1077x499, 36.74K)

idk

thank you

Why did Nabu possess people in YJ

Why is there there an influx of more threads about Doctor Fate as of late? Is it because of Young Justice and Pierce Brosnan, or something else?

I like Dr. Fate. He shoots ankh blasts and doesn't afraid of anything

Sorry, thought this was the bathroom.

Cool mask.

The actual good stuff, for one.

Weissman is a hack?

Was that never a thing in the comics?

They did that in the Nu52 take, he was competent but just weird

Attached: E39CA5A9-E24E-479C-A653-D828FFA09066.jpg (780x1200, 442.41K)

Hey my list, nice!