What movies and music does he like?

What movies and music does he like?

Attached: 212E00D1-F9E7-41F6-A12D-38AAABBBB96D.jpg (1440x1439, 170.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVh8L2Lw0rg
youtube.com/watch?v=4iua12E3FzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lolicore and tech noir

Godspeed You! Black Emperor, ISIS, and Dream Theatre for music

Bladee

He's unironically one of those people who listen to only video game osts, outdated heavy metal and rock but only old stuff because he's incapable of finding new bands for himself and can't into underground, and legitimately goes "I'm not racist but hip hop and rap isn't very good music." If he does listen to rap, it's either MF DOOM or Limp Bizkit.
This is why he got Jessica in the end. The ultimate patrician taste in music. Gets the hoes wet every time.

>This is why he got Jessica in the end.
Who the fuck is Jessica?

Sorry Jennifer.
Holy fuck she really is the most forgettable love interest in a cartoon ever.
Pim really dodged a fucking bullet.

The Mouse Quest II soundtrack

Well, no, not forgettable. It's just that the writing and plot did its job in having you think her name was Shrimpina.

>Her name was Shrimpina...She'd be a shrimp...

>It's just that the writing and plot did its job in having you think her name was Shrimpina.
I saw the joke coming from a mile away. It was still funny, mind you, especially with Charlie's commentary, but at no point did I think her name was Shrimpina.

Mouse quest OST

It's not as bad as the Smormu scene
>let's play the annoying new scrappy character trope straight with no punchline! he's just annoying! laugh!

So was the moral of the story that the best way to meet girls is just to talk to them instead of trying to chase after old flames or completely reinvent yourself?

If you hate him so much why did you vote for him?

BECAUSE
I
DIDN'T
THINK
HE
WOULD
DIE

Mouse Quest 2 theme (Nightcore remix)

...fuck, now I need to actually make this. Just the Nightcore remix, though.

I thought the go-to was "I like everything but country and rap".

youtube.com/watch?v=lVh8L2Lw0rg

POST MOUSE MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=4iua12E3FzM