Characters switch bodies

>characters switch bodies
>somehow also switch voices

Attached: huh.jpg (600x450, 38.24K)

>character switches bodies
>actors just do the other character's accent in their own voices

Attached: just right.jpg (1038x584, 47.47K)

I've only seen that in the justice league cartoon with flash and lex Luther, but I bet there's other examples

Attached: 1642366515012.jpg (1000x1000, 151.73K)

>Characters switch bodies
>It's a comic and the writer isn't an idiot so they immediately have everyone roll call and get nametags

Attached: 1599513104-1904-p-J8-lqdfhsdh.png (682x1010, 191.66K)

fucking kek

They did it in an early episode of Jimmy Neutron, an episode of Batman: The Brave and The Bold, the body swap episode of Ben 10 had it both ways for some reason, and not Any Forums but Jojo part 5 as well.

didn't teen titans do this

I Am Weasel

they didnt change bodies. only personalities

Sonic Boom

Their brains got switched after an accident and they acknowledge they are in the wrong bodies, did you even watch it?

Tedd is still with Grace, right? Like, Dan didn't do a stupid and break them up for some arbitrary reason like Tats did with Slick and Monique, right?

They do it for the convenience of the viewer.

Oh, yeah, absolutely, I would be shocked if they broke up for any reason other than Elliot realizing he only hooked up with his current girlfriend because she subconsciously reminded him of Tedd, whom he wants to bang, and then they cuck Grace but setting aside Tedd not wanting to hurt Grace, that might not even break them up because Grace's species have poly tendencies and she's already said she wants to live together with Tedd, Ellen, and Sarah later on without realizing what that might mean about her emotionally but then the writer is pretty openly fleshing these characters out emotionally as they go so I'm not even sure they know who they want to end up with whom, not that I would have a problem as long as there are no hard feelings, which so far there hasn't been with the two breakups that have happened.

More like children who wouldnt be able to tell the difference

Golden Wind

>characters switch voices
>spend rest of ep fooling other characters that they switched bodies

>Characters switch bodies
>Also switch dick sizes

Saw this in an episode of Sonic Boom.

The Nutshack of all things got that part right.