Why is it wrong for me to relate to this story?

Why is it wrong for me to relate to this story?

Attached: _nccGKF2Mns-HD.jpg (1280x720, 88.91K)

It's not

What?

Cross dressing =/= trans.
Also if you relate to it, good on you. I guess.

I wish I could back to the 2000s when it was still socially acceptable to bully fags.

>Cartoon about a character pretending to be the other gender
>Trans flag
Heh

Don't people remember the funny episodes where the guy is supposed to dress up as a girl for a practical reason? She wanted to take her out early Father's Place ( kind of had his daughter a bit late in life)and needed to go to war as a fake man to do that.

Mulan isn't trans icon at all and she only cross dressed to save her father

This.

Whats this even about?

Outside of any major urban area, it still is.

It will be after Russia wins the war.

Bullys bully because they usually have something wrong with themselves or something shitty in their life so they pick on others to feel better about themselves.
Wonder what your skeleton is

Because any coming-of-age story arc where a character struggles to accept who they are against society/family's expectations of them is now about being gay or trans, apparently

Or they bully to e sure certain inappropriate behaviors aren't tolerated in society. I.E. being a faggot

trolling outside of Any Forums and you retards are happily swallowing his bait

And as soon she returned to her parental house, she never asked to be called by a male name. She just wanted to rest.

They took Mulan's metaphor: "The male hare has heavy front paws. The female hare tends to squint. But when they are running side-by-side close to the ground, who can tell me which is male or female?" too seriously.

not true ,bullies/stereotypical jocks are the top of the social chain. Most people who get bullied are the weirdos and outcasts that people typically don't feel comfortable with and the response to that is wanting them to conform, sometimes through force.

Trans people just latch onto the fact that Mulan tried and failed to fit into the role predetermined for her because she is a daughter.

That's what parents tell their kids to make them feel better after getting bullied.

She did it because she felt she had no self worth as a woman and wanted to get it as a man.
She herself points this out sometime after the reveal just before Shan Yu and the lads pop out of the ground. Though you are right it's not quite a trans allegory.