Remember Naomi?

Remember Naomi?

Attached: Capture.png (597x270, 18.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/superman-lois-season-two-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naomi?

Attached: images.jpg (570x465, 13.75K)

B-But I thought Bendis was gonna save DC Bros!

Naomi I moan

Nobody said that

What were they thinking?

Setting aside that most views of CW shows these days seem to come from their app, how does this compare to its lead-in?

KEK

DC definitely thought that. If they didn't, they wouldn't had heavily promoted him, put him on Superman and allow him to character assassinate the LoSH.

Attached: bendis-is-coming-poster.png (392x301, 139.03K)

Goalposts.

How’s that compared to the other ve shows?

>oh no a dead network have low rating in a dying industry.
>the white race won

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-161703_Chrome.jpg (719x1044, 212.91K)

Cw*

Batwoman

Attached: Capture.png (586x378, 27.38K)

Good. Hollywood needs to stop promoting Bendis as some genius whose work needs to be adapted.

Miles was a success because of Lord and Miller, not Bendis or Slott.

Batwoman is less relevant. What does Superman get? That's its lead-in show, and as far as I know no one's concerned about its survival.

I would be.

Attached: Capture.png (586x457, 32.97K)

Family Guy reruns get better numbers

>Miles was a success
>a success
lol no

Worst DC promo ever.

I remember Naomi and how Bendis put her in Young Justice and the Justice League.
As a reminder, Bendis went to DC because they offered him the Wonder Comics imprint. Superman was thrown as an extra, and not the main deal.

Then you are stupid. CW is a mostly online channel nowadays.

>how does this compare to its lead-in?
According to tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/superman-lois-season-two-ratings/ the previous show had around double the viewers of the most recent episode, hovering at around a million.

If you're curious, she's actually doing just a smidge better than her competition in the black superheroine CW show, Batwoman, who's only reached 500K twice in the current 10 episodes of season 3, though she pales in comparison to the white woman lead season.

I thought it was some user edit.

With somewhere around that number again in app views in the same week.
We can expect further natural decline, of course, especially since this is a new show. It will be interesting to see if this finally gives us a threshold at which CW capeshit becomes uneconomical to produce.

Is that why they're selling it off?

Different user here. To be fair, wedon’t know if anyone will pay for it.

The same thing happened to the NetherRealm Studios and TT Games where WB tried to sell them but no one wanted to buy them so they kept them.

It's probably a significant factor. Keep the programming for their own streaming and international licences, try to dump the network.

they have not made money since 2006
(cw was founded in 2006)
cw has NEVER made money