Hollywood continues to see animation as kiddyshit

Hollywood continues to see animation as kiddyshit.

Attached: 2C12BE8A-206F-4398-85DA-48F06EAEDD34.jpg (828x605, 471.21K)

That's because adult animation in the West is Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama, etc.

Thank them.

Attached: latinx hag.jpg (637x671, 138.16K)

Am I the only one who hated the mitchells vs the machines? couldn't stand it lol

Vote with your wallet dumb ass. Stop watching Any Forums shit and keep watching Any Forums shit.

Sing 2 was actually good

huh, what's that movie on the right?

>adult animation in the West
No!

Attached: 2020s animation kino as of january 31 2021.jpg (966x605, 195.63K)

Keyword being "guild." That means these are awards voted on by people in the industry.
People are most likely to vote for productions they worked on, and 3D CGI movies from the major studios employ tens of thousands of people. They have a natural advantage there.
There is also a tendency to view animation as a technical award, which again confers advantage to big budget 3D films because there is very little new technology emerging in 2D.
This is a pure numbers game.

>pawbros...

Attached: Paw-Patrol-1000x600-1.jpg (1000x600, 236.95K)

outside the wolf one, didn’t knew any of them existed. Just eliminate the animated section from the oscars, it’s a disgrace

Wanna know why? Because they're not dumb enough to hire stupid pretty overpriced celebrities who can't voice act for shit. All these award shows are is a big old circle jerk for celebs, nothing more.

Arcane mogs all of them but it's not a "movie", more like 3 movies cut as an entire season of episodes.

I've only seen summit of gods and the house. Both of them were really good.

Every thing is so fucking ugly to look at I hate it I hate it I hate the war on beautiful things I want to pull my eyes out.

Yeah
Too cringy

What a toddler tier trantum

He’s right though

Why do you give a flying fuck what a bunch of pedophiles think about animation? If anything it's a good thing those worthless fucks in Hollywood don't care.

As they rightfully should.

>only one white person among them
>not a D*sney film so no actual chance of winning
You have lived long enough to see yourself become the token

>Wait there's more movies about non-whites than whites?!
>OMG I'M SO OPPRESSED!
lmao

>no argument
I accept your concession.

POPULAR ANIMATION
As you can see with there's far more but it's not the major corporation payola so you'll never hear about them

God this is fucking garbage, the 2020's have been a shit year for animated movies, just a bunch of 3d trash, god i need to get off for the internet, im fucking pissed