What happened to him?

What happened to him?

Attached: kino.jpg (600x600, 31.33K)

He simped too hard

I miss him bros

twitter

Many such cases

He went full retard

wasn't able to monetize his work, became jealous of those who were, accused everyone else of selling out, and then tried to sell NFTs of the only thing he made that got any engagement, which was a shitpost.

when you're claiming everyone else is a sell out who doesn't have passion for animation but then spend 24/7 fucking seething that no one is paying you to make your fucking milquetoast gravity falls ripoff "dude what if some siblings were heccin' wholesome chungi?" series it makes it seem like you're the one who's a money hungry shekelberger.

also he accused ricepirate of rape

Put the pussy on a pedestal

Nobody will ever top Graham Linehan.

I think he's mentally ill, but not beyond redemption. I want him to get better, but he doesn't seem interested.

>Was given numerous opportunities to succeed
>Chose to pursue a pet project that ultimately nobody fucking wanted
>Is now shilling NFTs of, at this point, one of his only lasting contributions to the online cultural zeitgeist
Follow your dreams anons, but also know when those dreams will lead you to a deadend.

who?

You didn't have to put in that last part, Mick know we all know it's you.

Imagine going the same level of schizo as Stamper and Shad without even taking hard drugs.

Joe is fucked in the head

i'm not even asian

ukinojoe

I really really wanted more audrey and victor but the man seems too cracked to make more

Massive ego and untreated mental illness happened.

He peaked with Piga Dgrifm

>>Was given numerous opportunities to succeed
sauce

Envy and pride.
He's honestly worse than Stamper, at least Stamper has the tragedy and struggle of addiction.
Joe just sorta became a sad jealous man who yells that everyone else in the world has a problem, not him.

Isn't he the guy who sperg out at vivziepop something about a cameo?