Hulkling and Skaar in the MCU

I heard rumors that they will be composited into one character and they would have hulk fuck a Kree instead of Caiera, would it work?

Attached: 6C8E7D80-9C5C-45E3-BB46-846DD7A96C7C.jpg (1209x578, 216.6K)

>hulkling
>kree
What?

Being a Kree/Skrull hybrid is the entire point of Hulkling.

That and being gay.

Your rumor suppliers have their wires crossed.

>That and being gay.
Speaking of which. They're definitely aging Billy and Tommy up for Multiverse of Madness right?

Attached: Billy_Maximoff.png (1208x830, 907.67K)

Nah, that will be their excuse to ignore the gay part, “their too young”, same with America Chavez.

America is LGBT. She'll only not get kisses on screen

I don't really mind that they're keeping America that young. They're probably trying to turn her into Strange's protégé. I can sort of see them having a Tony-Peter/Father-Daughter type relationship.

Attached: America_Chavez.png (948x1311, 1.85M)

Stupid name I know. They could just refer to him Dorrek III. But I guess that doesn’t sound as marketable.

Maybe the mother is a Kree-Skrull hybrid and Hulk impregnated, and eventually abandoned her because he is a deadbeat father.

Well, mostly being gay, really.

This is why Feige won't hesitate into changing absolutely everything from Hulkling.

Fucker is pretty much a blank slate. Nothing he ever did was important to anything. Even Empyre feels less about him and more about other fuckers doing stuff they shouldn't. As long as they keep him gay, the alphabet gagng won't even bat an eye if they change him into a literal Hulk.

Honestly surprising that they didn't give Hulkling a pair of Nega Band and make him the new Captain Marvel. Probably a good thing, since Mar-Vell's kids that become his successor eventually got killed off.

>Cut Caiera for black lesbian valkyrie
>Keep Skaar but make him a fag

Every piece of news makes me hate the MCU more.

She's gonna be gay in the movie retard, they just won't show anything

casual

Then what’s the point?

Keeping up appearances. America's relationships don't matter and nobody cares about them. Bill & Ted, however, actually have to be gay for each other since they're a package deal.

Keeps some of the libshits content. Oh look there’s a gay brown girl in the background.

Representation obviously.

Fuck that, outside of Hulklings name there’s really nothing that relates him to hulk in a significant way, both characters are way too different to be composited, and I don’t want Skaar to be Wandas sons generic boring boyfriend.

Attached: 333CCA0C-0E01-49E5-88D3-29419764064C.jpg (538x570, 52.28K)